Chapter Four- Rules of a Dangerous Game

My birthday weekend. Long awaited for the twenty first number! Finally legal drinking age. And I found I needed a drink more than ever. I made my way to a bar with Chase as he demanded he be the one to buy me my first drink. He would not be able to stay but would pick me up in an hour of my fun as he had some papers to give to the board before giving them his final two weeks. I agreed and sat at the bar as the loud music and multicolored lights lit my drinks. I ordered one of everything-starting with the drinks containing the smallest amounts of liquor. But as I received one, there was a card on the bottom of it-as a coaster. A large square card that was grey on the edges with silver writing. I squinted at the writing before I felt strange.

"These drinks are on me. Allow me to do this...and much more...." I quickly looked around before then feeling somewhat dizzy. I made my way to the ladies room before sitting in the stall, on top of the toilet seat and holding my head in my hands. Surely, he wouldn't be as risky to come into the lady's room. At least I was begging God he wouldn't.

The door suddenly flew open and there was a pair of male shoes. He appeared to look under each stall before the door opened again and it was obvious it was a hookup. The sounds and moans made that clear. I decided to make vomiting noises to get them to flee which did not work at first until I was louder in which they almost ran for the hills. I came out of the stall before finding writing on the mirror.

"Damn, I miss feeling your body against mine. -Vin" I took water and scrubbed the mirror to find it was written on with lipstick. An old lipstick of mine as it was my favorite shade; vixen candy was the name. I always wore it to see Vincent. My stomach dropped at the thought. I exited the bathroom feeling both stalked but aroused-a complicated set of emotions before I was caught by a set of strong arms. I looked up and was unable to see the face but knew the body to be that of Vincent. Muscular and strong-from tying up and holding his submissives. I fainted into the arms of the man before awaking in an apartment several hours later.

I dramatically and frantically searched for my phone before finding it beside me as I adjusted to my surroundings. The apartment was incredibly nice. Decorated professionally with silver frames with nature photographs, a large window showing the view into the living area and a kitchen closed off by a tiled wall. A chandelier lit each room before my attention was brought back to my phone. I looked through my messages to talk to Chase to find an already spoken conversation. Clearly not written by me as I was oblivious, it was someone telling Chase I was picked up by someone but talking as me...I suddenly jumped as I heard someone clear their voice.

"Ade, don't scream. Not yet."

"Why am I here? And why did you text Chase?"

"Did you want him to freak out?"

"Of course not, but...how are you even..."

"It's a long story, one I want-need to explain."

"Just talking? Doesn't seem like your style..."

"It's usually not. But our relationship has never been usual..." He said as he made his way closer. I wasn't sure until he walked into the light but it was him. Vincent Chadwick. The dominant car billionaire whom was my first everything. It was like seeing a ghost and I told him so and he smirked. That infamous and arousing smirk. I breathed a hard sigh before making my way across the room, away from him.

"How are you not dead? Not only that, why did you do all of it?"

"That's the thing...It's hard to explain..."

"I have nothing but time..."

He began to tell me a story almost unbelievable for a science fiction movie. But for some reason all the pieces fit. His old driver had given him sedatives while doing the things he made Vincent believe he did. He would commit the acts and make Vincent believe he did them. Vincent didn't discover the fabrication until my graduation but he then believed he was setting me free.

"Look, I know what happened was messed up. I know you won't leap into my arms and give me another chance. But I'm asking you at least listen."

"I'm here aren't I."

"Yes, but by force. I just need you to understand something."

"What?"

"I had to make you believe I was gone so you could be happy. Without wondering what could have been...But I know now I don't want to forget you. I've restrained for so long and I can't anymore."

"But my mom, you tried to kill her and Lisa you gave her drugs...my almost rape..."

"All the driver...He would drug me and tell me I did it. I went back on tapes and saw I wasn't even there. I was passed out on the couch in my apartment."

"And what about me being engaged..."

"That's the thing...There's something you should see..."

He pulled out a laptop before showing me something I almost didn't want to believe but knew their authenticity. My stomach curdled and my heart broke as I sat there. All I could do was stare at the pictures....