Chapter Nine- Clauses and Appendixes

"It's for you." Chase said as he almost chucked the home phone at my lap as it made me jolt forward and spill my popcorn on the floor. I instantly recognized the voice to be that of Vincent. Even though I couldn't see him, I could sense a smirk on his lips and I couldn't help but smirk myself.

"Can we meet tonight since the dinner was closed when I got there last night?" He asked as I blushed with embarrassment. Truth is, Chase had called drunk and needed a ride home and I couldn't break the news to Vincent-he would think I was choosing Chase. In all honest, I just wanted to be satisfied, I just wanted to feel desired but still have the promise of the future. I was so unsure but it was the last thing I had thought of.

"Fine. When?"

"This moment. I'm waiting a block over to take you-to discuss the contract." He clarified before my heart leaped from my body. I had realized I had been in my pajamas with my hair in a sideways firecracker and no makeup on. Jumping up-breaking the popcorn spilled on the floor, I ran into the bedroom and dressed as I talked to him. By the time we got off the phone, all I needed to do was change clothes.

"Lisa is having me meet her somewhere. Don't wait up." I had been waiting to throw that line back in his face for days now. It felt great to say it and I walked down the apartment steps with a great smile. Moving away from the apartment, my heels clicked on the sidewalk as he picked me in his arms, spun me around, and opened my car door and we sped away to an undisclosed location.

"Where are we going to discuss this?"

"It is your choice. My office. My apartment. The boat-"

"I think it's best we keep it in a place with people around."

"You think I won't make a move in public?" I squeezed my legs together at the thought of this. He had such an unnerving control over me. I smirked before shaking my head.

"I have learned that you will never cease to amaze me."

"So where to?"

"You choose. Public is all I ask."

"Deal."

We pulled up to a large building and he pulled out his cell before asking a load of business questions as he then made his way to the other side of the car and opened my door before leading me inside the building.

"Right this way..."

I smiled as he placed his hand around my waist and he walked me to a corner office that overlooked the entire city. "Is this yours?" I asked as the door closed and he closed the blinds. He nodded. "I thought you said you gave up the car business."

"I did. This is my own company. Completely. No bosses, no kings or democracy, nothing. Just me-Vincent Chadwick. Now a company name."

"What do you do here? Aside from discussing S&M contracts that is..."

He smirked at my joke before he motioned for me to take a seat in which I accepted with a smirk. Crossing my legs, I eased back into the chair to get comfortable as I knew deep down inside that this would be a long night.

"Many things. For starters, a lot has changed. I want to explain something to you if you will allow me to." I nodded and he began as he walked around his office. "Before cars, I loved arguing. I found everything about it was enticing. The reaction, the win, the last word. All of it. I had taken the bar exam and passed right out of college. But cars were my calling-I thought."

"So you want to be a lawyer?"

He nodded. "I thought. Eight months ago, I retook the exam to get my degree and found I knew nothing. But as I left the building, I came across this homeless man. But he wasn't like most. He wasn't begging for money or giving puppy dog eyes to get something. He was just looking as if the roles were reversed. He reached out and handed me a dollar. Saying it was all he had but I looked like a decent man with a good family and it was more needed for me. I turned around and gave him ten thousand. I decided then, I wanted to help people. But I wasn't sure how..."

"So what exactly is this place?"

"I help people. Loans, favors, and in return...they pay in good deeds to others."

"Wow...I knew I could sense a change in you. You weren't so demanding and-"

"Material. I cared so much for the cars and the money. It means something still but nothing like it did. I use it to help others or to live, but I don't do anything unless it's for those I love."

"But your love for bondage hasn't changed?"

"There is something so arousing about knowing you can't move and I have all the control. Knowing I can turn you and bite you or make love to you and you can't refuse. Without using a safe word if you do not wish for me. You can't push me away or show me what you want. I can do what I wish."

"And you still find I'm the only one?"

"You always have been. But again, in order for this to work, you need to sign this. But since the circumstances have changed...you and I are going to have to rewrite a new contract and it could take some time."

"I only want to make a few points..."

"Shall we begin?"