Chapter 34

I ran to Rosie. Now was my time, time to play my part in this fight. I need to extract my power no matter how hard it is.
"Rosie?" I puffed out. Man I am unfit!
"Femi what are you doing here?" Concern was all over her face. I leant against the pole in the tent.
"I need to extract this damn power! And soon. I will do whatever it takes. No more failing. It is exhausting!"
"You do realise Pane is the one who does this sort of thing. I am just support." I sunk down to the ground. Stretching out my legs. My dress falling either side.
"I know you better. Pane is amazing, however, nothing seems to work. But I know it will with you. Your my closest friend and know me the best. Since Sain died. I miss him so much." I mumbled the last sentence. I can't believe how long it had been. We had each other for such a short time.
"It is understandable you miss your brother. But, that is the best thing right now. Use that emotion to release the power within you. To save all the other people you love." Rosie pulled me up, "now look in that mirror I want you to make it smash. Just close your eyes and think about it."

I closed my eyes. The image of the mirror burned in my mind. Now all I have to do is make it smash. Anger, for taking my brother way. Love, my love for Jumoke. Friendship, mine and Rosie's. That is what I needed. Focus on the anger. Smash that mirror!!!

Suddenly I was hit with glass but it didn't matter. I was glowing from my chest a bright green light. Filling the tent.
"You did it. Keep going. Concentrate the power on something. Such as packing up the camp." So I did I thought of the line of carts and people all ready to leave. To go closer to where war is about to begin.

Then I dropped falling towards the ground. I closed my eyes. Bracing myself to hit the ground I felt arms around me. Slowly peeling my eyes open I look up to see Jumoke beaming down at my.

"You know you can let me down." I said raising my eyebrow.
"Oh, why would I do that?" He asked spinning me around. I giggled then slapped his arm.
"But I can whip you ass! With my magic!" I beamed. All of a sudden people cheered. Looking around I see the carts all ready to go. Facing in the direction of the city. Did I really do this? Or have I been asleep? Everyone was in armour. Ready to fight this huge battle.

"Did I do this?" I turn to Jumoke who had put me down by this time.
"Yes you did. And you should be so proud." Cupping my face then lightly kissing my lips. Tingles shot up and down my body I missed his lips so much. Yet I never realised how much till now.

A/n: okay guys I did it I updated. Still unsure but if you guys like it then I will continue. It is coming to the final few chapters now. This one was pretty bad :) but I hope you enjoy it anyway.