Chapter 30

"You need to get on with it! Come on you said it yourself. Time to move on, get over him and put your best foot forward. Isn't it?" Said Rosie.

"It is hard to say but, yes I will. I need to move on! Come on we better getting talking." I moved forward signalling to the door. Rosie nodded taking the lead walking through. This is what you have to do; time to get move on and get a grip!

"Hello Martha, sorry about earlier. Just needed to talk to Rosie something I remembered. How are you?" I asked trying not to send sarcastic!

"Oh I'm good thank you. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm amazing! No what are we going to do?" Waiting to get on.

"Well I hear you have this feeling building up? Usually this is some sort of power which is trying to get out! Now this may hurt at times or it might be easy!" Martha explained. I gave consent by a nod.

"Right I will continue. So first can we find an empty room?" She asked, not my but Rosie.

"Sure come this way!" Rosie was so enthusiastic! Well for her! We walked out of their room walking into another room (which I didn't know about). The room was dark and very gloomy. I wondered what they used it for; I then saw burn marks on the wall.

"Rosie what do you use this room for?" I asked looking at her. She turned her head and replied. "It is for training. Not been used for a while. Well the whole time we have been traveling!" I nodded.

"So this is where we will be training? Or luring your power out!" Martha asked.

"Yes you will be. Come and use it when you need, door is always open!" Shouted Rosie as she left the room. I looked around even though there was little light I could make out: a small table, whiteboard, a corner sofa and a wooden chair in the middle of the room. What was that for?

"Now what kind of feeling do you get?" Martha asked.

"It feels like it is pushing out. Every time I see someone helpless. The feeling is never painful however, it won't go away for hours. This slows me down!"

"Hmm I see. You have got a special power! A very good power indeed. Now all we have to do is try and get it out. This is the tricky part."

"How do we do it Martha? Is there anything I can do to help? Or do I just have to wait?"

"Well Femi. This is going to take a long time. There is nothing you can really do other than stay calm! Most work will be done together." She explained.

"Right I get you. I better be careful not to get to stressed out."

"That is correct Femi. Now first session! Listen carefully, do as I say and NEVER disobey! Okay?"

I nodded. Scared of what she will say if I spoke.

"Now think of helpless people. The ones and the village. Homes destroyed. Families separated! Does it make you have that power? Can you feel it? Building up gaining strength. Listen to it. What does it tell you?"

I listen. Faint whispers was all I could hear but then they became louder. Many still unrecognisable however, I could make out some words.

"You hear that! That is your power. I know it is talking. Every power has it's own life. No one can control a power but, a power can not control you." Martha explained.

All I did was listen. Still trying to make out what they were saying. I got "help" "save" "justice".

"Now what words have u made out?" Martha asked. I replied with "I have heard help, save, justice. I had a few others - they were unreliable. Kept changing every time I listened to it. Maybe that has something to so with it? Has it?"

"No it doesn't. The only thing is I never really heard of your power. As you were listening I got out this book. You have got a special power. Not many people have this power, only two. Obviously you and an unlikely candidate the Queen of Eygpt!