Chapter 12

This is amazing. I can now get out of here and I can be with my love. Nothing can destroy it, my life is finally geting on track and nobody can stop it. If they try I will keep pushing through. This is my chance to be happy. 

I gather the last of my things and stuff them into a bag. I looked around the room one more time. The room Cissy and I first meet, the room Jack proposed to me and I told him no, the same room that my past 11 years of my life have been spent. I came here when I was fourteen and now I am twenty five and fingers crossed getting married to the man I love I remember the first day I met the Pharaoh he was the same age as me but, only the Prince still. He came up to me and kissed my hand and said "Sorry I am practising for my future wife. Well some random girl to be honest. I don't understand why I have to meet her? I much prefer to marry someone I knew." 

As I stepped out my room the new Pharaoh was waiting for me. HE motioned with his head to start to walk. We walked in complete 7silence it wasn't an awkward silence but, a nice one. It gave me time to think of memories. Like the first time he said he loved me. The day I meet Sain and then the day he told my I was his half sister. An aching feeling in the pit of my stomach came quickly, I missed him so much. I finally had family that cared for me not about what I do or how close to the Pharaoh I was. It was nice. 

We arrived at the city gates. Two horses were waiting, I guess I shouldn't call him Pharaoh any more as he won't be as soon as we leave here. I should call him by his name Jumoke. I saw him standing there and just broke out into a run. I reached him and jumped up into his arms. To me no one else as there and it felt good to be back with him. 

"Right we have packed you with food and water. There are blankets aswell, we have clothes for Jumoke and Femi you brought your own?" I nodded in reply to the Pharaoh. 

"Thank you. You have been amazing." Jumoke said bowing towards the Pharaoh, I followed his lead as I did not want to seem rude.

"Well it is my pleasure. You seem to both love each other very much. Oh I forgot to mention we have put some gold so you can pay for a house and stuff in the next village. Now go and start your new life." He smiled and pointed to the gates. I think it was more of an order. We mounted our horses and started of. I couldn't take my eyes of him. We are out in the open, free to be together and they can't stop us anymore. The only thing I doubted is why he did it? Was this his plan. Has he set a trap up the road? Will both of us make it out? What if we don't make the next village? 

"Femi, are you okay? Darling hello? Femi?" I heard a distant voice. I cam back from my thoughts and saw Jumoke. 

"Oh yeah sorry. I was away with the Gods." I smiled and he smirked at me. I saw that his eyes were back to their usual selves. It was a good thing to see. 

"Stop staring at me and look at the road." He laughed pointing to the road infront. Then I saw this hooded figure standing in the middle of the road. It was the same as in my dream........