Chapter 33

"Thanks for waiting - not!" Jumoke said after finally catching up. He is so slow. I have no clue why? Thought walking fast would be one thing he is good at!

"My pleasure." I replied, smiling.

"You are sarcastic."

"Says you!"

"True, true."

"Now come on Jumoke. We need to get this sorted."

We walked to Rosie and Pane. There was shouting coming from his bedroom. I didn't know who was in there with him, what if it is Rosie and him? But they never argue.

"Jumoke stop. Don't go in." I said stopping before we got to their room.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because they are arguing quite a lot by the sound of it!"

"True, however it doesn't sound like Rosie to me. More like Martha. She has moved on to Pane and Rosie!"

"Calm down Jumoke we can't be sure about that can we. They maybe talking about the powers etc. Should we go in or not?" I asked I'm unsure what to do right now. Can we really go in there? What if it is something important? Or maybe she has started blackmailing others?

"We need to go. Speak to Pane now. Especially while Martha is in there. Time to get this over with. Sooner rather than later!" He began walking towards the door. Raising his hand up to knock but, waited using his head signalled me over. I ran over joining him. Allowing his hand to fall, making his fist knock repeating this three times.

"Come in." Pane spoke from behind the door. Jumoke opened it wit his hand around my waist. We walked in together. There was Martha standing at the end of Pane's bed while Rosie was in tears in the chair across the room.

"What is it?" Pane asked with authority.

"Jumoke and I are putting I a complaint about Martha. She has been blackmailing and sexually harassing Jumoke." My voice was calm. I knew I could not break not now anyway. Martha's face went from red to white as snow. I'm sure I saw a tear fall down her face, making guilt stab me in the stomach.

"What are you on about?" Pane asked. Looking quite confused.

"Well Pane, for the time you have been ill I have been "in charge" but, Martha here has been using this against me! When Femi has been out she used to come over. I asked her to. It was all for official reasons. You see I asked her to meet once a week to arrange a plan to extract Femi's power. It was all normal just an appointment in my head. Then she started turning up randomly when I was working. She did it about five times a week, I told her it had to stop however, she had non of it. When I did ask her to stop she went no and if you dare try to stop it I will tell everyone you love me not Femi plus you are having an affair with me. I knew no one would believe my side of the story as people think I'm failing. This is why it has only just come out now." He breathed out and looked down.

"How dare you excuse me of such things! Why would I waste my time on you?" Martha blurted out.

"Don't worry love we already know that." I snapped back. I couldn't contain it anymore the stuck up bitch.

"What is that? Another lie. You have been planning this against me for weeks!" She said.

"Why would we believe that Martha? We have been following you, we know you are supplying the enemy with our location!" Pane stepped in.

"Oh wow, I was the one who helped you not you help me! But that is all over, I am going to meet the Pharaoh and we will ambush you. It will before you can do anything!" Laughing Martha moved towards the door.

"Stop! You are not going anywhere and plus what if they kill you. Didn't you think of that? What if the Pharaoh realises he has no use for you anymore!" Jumoke said, stepping in front of the door blocking her path.

"This is pathetic, he loves me. He wouldn't want to harm me I am his angel. You just scared. And where has Femi gone?"

"No where. You are trying to distract us." Pan said.