Chapter 3

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in." The Pharoah boamed, oh how I love how he is so demanding.

"Sorry Pharoah to disturb you at this hour. Oh sorry you have company?" The man at the door was shaking in his boots literally.

"No not company. She is my servant, a very good one at that she was just bringing up some wine for me just before I was going to bed." The Pharoah said with a hint of anger in his voice while glaring at this man.

"Sorry Your Majesty. I was sent up to tell you there has been an attack on the city wall. A army of men are surronding the city as we speak. There is a meeting ready in the throne room." This man said. That's when I looked probaly he was a short man, no hair, quite plumb with a very rounded tummy.

"Okay I'll be there give me a moment please just need to sort something out. Thank you." The Pharaoh didn't give the man a chance to answer he ushered him out the door. He turned to me "Femi, look tonight I admitted a lot. Don't forget those things -"
"What do you mean forget these things?" I butted in I couldn't control myself. He said he lives me now he is acting like he is about to die!
"Femi please, tonight a war will start. I will try with all my power to stop it however, the likely chance is we'll have to fight. Please don't cry......" It was to late I was in tears. He was leaving. He had just said - nothing can be simple NO! Life had to hate me! No matter what it hates me. Why can't this stop? I felt dizzy. Things started to go blurry, moving around and around me like I was on a merry go round.

"FEMI!!" That was the last I heard.......