Grown up

*10 years later*

Hayden's POV

"Hades! You have school, come on get up!" I heard Vic yell. Yea, it's weird I don't call him dad, get over it I guess. Ah, school. The place I've despised for many years now, but I'm very glad to say there's only 2 weeks left until it all ends and I move onto high school. Yay. Note the sarcasm. I roll out of bed, get clothes out from my closet, and walk into the bathroom. I changed into my black slightly ripped skinny jeans, loose black Black Veil Brides tank top with a purple one under it, and my Motionless In White jacket. I straightened my hair and left it down like usual, did simple makeup, and threw on an Attila snapback with spikes on it. I grabbed my phone and headphones from my nightstand, and walked out grabbing my bag and skateboard from beside my door. I walked down the steps to see all the guys in the kitchen eating or drinking coffee. "Who's driving me this morning?" I asked, putting my bag on the counter and my board against the wall. "I'll drive you, but I can't pick you up because I've got vocals to record today." Vic said. "Okay, I can skate home if that's cool..?" I asked. "No that's too far I don't want you to skate here all the way from there." He said. Sometimes he's too protective over me, but I know it's because he loves me. "Okay, well I'm ready when you are." I said, grabbing an apple and my stuff. "Kay let's go," He said and we walked out the door. Once we reached school, he hugged me, as best as he could, and I got out. "I love you, be safe!" He yelled after me. "Love you too, no promises." I laughed and waved. I walked in and immediately went to my locker. I put my board in and my bag, getting out the books I'd need for my first 3 classes. When I went to shut my locker, I saw a face appear behind the door. "Jesus Christ Logan, you scared me." I said, pushing him a little. "Good," He laughed. "Let's go before the bitches show up." He said and I followed him to class. We have almost every class together, except Science. Our first class is History. Bummer. We walked in and took our seats in the back. "So what are you doing after school?" He asked me as I sat my books down. "Oh I dunno, I'm not even sure who's picking me up, Vic has vocal recordings." I said. Logan is the only person I trusted to tell that Vic is my dad. He's the only one who knows, and he took it pretty well. We didn't have time to talk about anything else before class started. We have reading then math after this class, and I believe our math teacher has a sub. That'll be fun. On to a boring day of classes.

*Skip to lunch*

Logan and I usually go out to the side parking lot for lunch. We've never been caught, we've been doing it all year. I grabbed my board before we headed out and he got his lunch from his locker. He sat at an old picnic table and I started skating around him. "So you're not busy after school?" He asked me. "I shouldn't be, why?" I asked him. "I was wondering if you'd wanna go to the park down the road with me? We can skate around there some." He said and I nodded. "Yea totally, just let me text Vic real quick." I said and pulled my phone out from my pocket.

'Hey, can I go skating with Logan at the park down the road after school? ~Hades'

'Yea sure, text Tony though, he's supposed to get you from school. -Viktur'

'Ok thanks(: I will. See ya, love you ~Hades'

'Love you too, be careful. -Viktur'

I smiled at that and then texted Tony.

'Hey Tony, I'm going skating at the park with Logan after school, I'll call when I need you to get me(: ~Hades'

'Did you ask Vic? -TonyTurtle'

'Yes I did. He said it's fine. ~Hades'

'Okay I'll believe you this time.. Have fun kiddo, but not too much fun. I'll see ya(: -TonyTurtle'

'Ewww Tony xp I'll see ya(: ~Hades'

I put my phone away and turned to Logan, who was done eating by now. "Okay, they said yea. Tony is gunna get me when I need him to." I told him. "Okay, we should probably go back." He laughed. "Yea okay, let's go." I agreed and opened the door, then removed the rock we put there to keep it from closing. We made sure there weren't any teachers, and we went to our lockers. I put my board up and got my books, and he got his, and we went to class.