13

Hayden's POV

"What's so funny?" Mikey asked me when I busted out laughing at the text Alex just sent me. We've become basically best friends in the past like month and a half. Yea, the guy from Twitter. His name is Alex, he's 17, and he lives in England, so it's a little difficult to talk because of time zones, but since it's been summer we would literally stay up really late/early, however you wanna put it, just to talk to each other. He's really nice and just super adorable all around. After a few weeks, he gave me his number and we've been texting each other, instead of on Twitter. We call each other often, and have video chats sometimes.

"Nothing, don't worry Mikey." I innocently said and patted his head while still laughing. School starts again in just 2 days, and I'm so not ready for it. I'm not ready for a new school and new people, especially since Logan hasn't even texted me in about a month. I have no idea what's going on with him, but he doesn't answer me anymore. Chris does, but when I asked him if he knew what's up he didn't know anything about it. I was honestly worried at first, but when Chris told me that he was doing perfectly fine it honestly hurt. I hope I didn't do anything wrong, and I hope he's not mad at me.

"Hades, you need to go to bed, it's almost midnight." Vic said as he walked into the living room. He's trying to be a good parent and get me back on a regular sleeping schedule. Of course I'd like to stay up and talk with Alex, but I do it anyway so he doesn't get mad at me.

"Yea, okay. Goodnight Mikey, and others." I said and went to walk off but was grabbed from the side. Judging by the spiky hair I knew it was Jaime.

"You better say goodnight to us too!" He said, making me laugh.

"Put me down and I will." He put me down and I gave him a proper hug. "Goodnight Jaime." I emphasized and kissed his cheek, then did the same with Tony and Vic.

"You don't have to do that." Mike stopped me when I went to kiss his cheek. I laughed at him.

"Yea true, don't wanna put my mouth on your dirty face anyway." I said as I walked away from him.

"What was that?" He asked me.

"Nothing, gotta go." I smiled and took off up the steps. When I got to my room I changed and sat in bed with my phone. I unlocked it and texted Alex, something we've been doing for a while now. I usually call, but I can't because he started school days ago.

To: Alex cx

11:50 p.m.

I have to go to bed xc I'll call you before I go to school though, goodnight (: have a good day <3

He texted back almost immediately

From: Alex cx

11:51 p.m.

Okay love, sleep well and I'll talk to you later, or, in the morning <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:30 in the morning. Too early for me. I roll out of bed and go into the bathroom, starting the shower. Once I get undressed I step in and wash my hair and body rather quickly so I have time to get dressed and do my hair and makeup. When I got out I wrap myself in a towel and walk out to my closet. I got out a 'The Devil Wears Prada' tank top, acid wash skinny jeans, and black and white converse with stars and stripes on them. I put on my underwear, pants, and bra then blow dried my hair and straightened it, put on my shirt and did my makeup. After all that, I threw on my leather jacket. When I was finished it was only 6:15, and I went downstairs to grab my backpack. Nobody's up yet, so I took 5 minutes to get breakfast before I went around asking if anyone would take me to school.