18

Hayden's POV

"Hey Chris, I'm-" I walked into their house, but cut myself off when I saw Logan sitting on the couch, sucking faces with Emma. They stopped and separated when I spoke. I just looked at Logan, who seemed to look really apologetic but I didn't wanna hear it. I just turned around and started to walk out. I heard someone say 'stay here' then heard someone coming after me.

"Hayden, wait!" It was Logan. I kept walking. "Hayden, let's talk." He was right behind me now.

"What, Logan?" I yelled at him and turned around. "What is there to say? When did that even happen? Why didn't you tell me? She's the reason why you stopped talking to me, isn't she?" By now, Chris was standing at the front door, trying to make sense of this. "Why would you drop me for her? I thought you hated her. She's been nothing but a bitch to us for years. How could you?" I yelled at him.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? But she didn't want me to talk to you as long as we were together. I knew you would react this way, anyway. Hayden, please. I still want us to be friends." He walked closer to me. "Just let me talk to her, and we can be. Why would it matter anyway? Why would us being together matter? Come on, we were best friends. We can be again, if you just let me work it out."

"It does matter, Logan. It matters a lot because I thought that maybe we-" I gestured between the two of us. "You know what? Just forget it. You're right, we were best friends. But I don't think you can fix this now." Chris came walking out, this time with shoes, a jacket, and his keys.

"Hayden, come on let's go." He pulled my arm and lead me over to his car. I got in, as did he, and he took off down the road, driving to who knows where. Neither one of us spoke while he drove. He drove for a good 20 minutes, and I noticed when he stopped the car that we were in an empty parking lot. He turned off the car and got out, so I followed him. We were both standing in front of his car, when he put his hands on my shoulders. "What happened?"

It took me a minute to put everything together myself, but I did and told him. I told him about Emma, who she is and what she did to me. He already knew that Logan and I weren't on the best of terms, so I told him she's the reason why. He listened to me intently, but his question after I explained surprised me.

"That's not the only thing bothering you, is it?" He said, and I gave him a confused look. "Come on Hades, I can tell something else is wrong." I just shook my head and looked down, but he made me look back up at him. "Tell me." I sighed and stepped back, then abruptly pulled up my shirt and he looked surprised at first, but then pissed. "I'll kill him" He said and I could see him get physically angry.

"No, okay? I'm fine, I'm good. Don't do or say anything. I don't want you to get hurt for me, it's not worth it. Just calm down." I started to talk him down from possible homicide, and after a while it worked. We ended up not going back to his house, because I'm sure they were still there. Instead, we picked up Nat and went to the mall. It was actually really fun, and I forgot about everything for a while. When we left the mall, we went and got ice cream, and when it was dark out, we went and spent about an hour at a park. I thanked both of them for letting me hang out with them just before I got out of the car to go into my house. When I walked in, I calmly shut the door, slowly made my way up to my room, and closed the door. I turned around slowly, and everything came rushing back to me. I threw my skateboard across the room, which was a bad idea because it made a loud crash against the wall, then the floor, and caught someone's attention. A few minutes after I did that, there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I looked up, it was Vic. I looked back down.

"Hey, are you okay? I heard a loud noise." He said, and I nodded. He stepped closer to me and looked me in the eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked again, but this time sincerer. I looked down, then back up at him.

"Yea, I'm okay." I gave him a smile and he sighed.

"Okay darling, but you know where to find me if you need anything, right?"

"Yea, I know. Thanks." He gave me a tight and long hug, kissed my head, and said goodnight.

**Skipping to next day after school**

I walked in the door right after school and immediately went up to my room, like always. Today, Jason tried to kiss me. Which is confusing, because just yesterday he beat me up. I sat on my bed and sighed, then collapsed back and looked blankly at my ceiling. At least it's Friday. I heard voices downstairs, but got confused when I heard a voice that I didn't recognize. I slowly sat up and looked at my door, trying to figure out who it was, but I didn't have the chance to before I was being called downstairs.

"Hayden! Sweetie, come here!" Vic was calling for me. I sighed deeply, again, and made my way downstairs. He's sitting on the couch with the rest of the guys, but there's a lady sitting next to him. I've never seen her before, but I didn't like it. I went to Mike, who was sitting next to Vic at the end of the couch and sat on his lap.

"Yes?" I said to Vic, who looked over at me then to the lady.

"Hayden, this is Shana. Shana, my daughter Hayden." He introduced us. "Hayden, Shana's my girlfriend." He said and I just, didn't know how to respond. I gave him a confused look, but then looked away. I just nodded.

"Uh, yea. Okay." I said and stood up, then walked back upstairs. I got to my room, slammed the door, and laid back down on my bed. It didn't take long, before someone came to talk to me. I saw this coming.

"Hayden," Mike walked through my door and sat down on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong? Do you not like her already?" He asked me, and I sat up to look at him.

"No it's just-," I sighed. "I'm just not feeling it today, Mikey. Think I'll just take a nap." I told him, and he sighed but nodded.

"Well, okay. If you need me, you know how to find me. Te amo, Hades. (I love you, Hades.)" He said as he stood up.

"Sí, sí. Yo también te amo Mikey(Yea, yea. I love you too Mikey.)" I gave him a small smile and he walked out. I didn't actually sleep. I stayed on the phone with Alex for the rest of the evening, even when he fell asleep while video chatting. It sounds weird, but I didn't watch him or anything. I did, however, stay in my room the rest of the day. I didn't wanna deal with anything or anyone. I took a slight nap while Alex was asleep, and when he woke up at 1 in the morning, our time, I was there to say good morning. I fell asleep at about 3, slightly wishing I didn't have to wake up.

~~~~~~~

Hey what is up you guys? Not sure what to say, because it's been a while.

So uh, it might be a while until I update this story again if I'm honest. Having some issues and I just started the next chapter. 

But aside from that, I hope you like it.

Stay Beautiful ^w^