Oh look, new chapter

Hayden's POV

"Okay so, what you're gunna do is you wanna put your left foot under the board and kick it up, but not too much so you don't accidentally hit yourself." Mike laughed, trying to tell me how to do the trick he showed me. "Okay Mikey, I think I got it." I said. "You wanna try again?" He asked me. The first few times I tried, I failed miserably. "Yea, I wanna try again. Just, be on standby." I laughed and put my board down at one of the ramps. I got on it and went down, increasing speed and then going back up. I turned and went back down, then when I went up the other ramp and hit air, I did it. I kicked my board up like Mike said and flipped it, then landed. I stopped myself when I got back to the bottom and the guys were cheering. "I'm so proud of you Hades!" Mike said, picking me up in a hug. "Thanks Mikey," I laughed. "Way to go Haydie!" Vic yelled and Tony high fived me. "Dammit Haydie, now you're better than me." Jaime whined, making me laugh. "Don't worry Hime, you'll learn it too. I promise not to learn anything else until you do." I smiled at him. "Okay, fine." He said. "What time is it?" Tony asked. "It's Hime time." Jaime said and winked at Tony. "No that's later." Tony said, making everyone laugh. "It's 5." Vic answered. "Okay, should we stay here for a bit longer and skate to Alex's house or head home now and drive there?" He asked. "We can skate there I guess, it would just take about 25 mins." He said and we went back to skating. The next 30 minutes flew by as we were all trying out skate each other, just joking around. "Guys we should probably start heading to Alex's." Vic said and we all agreed. We all hoped on our boards and followed Vic to Alex's house. It took a bit longer than expected, but it was okay because it wasn't too hot out. When we finally got there, we could voices in the back yard. Vic walked up the steps onto their porch and just walked on in. I looked back at Logan who just shrugged and we followed them in. I've been here before, and I know the guys well, but I for some reason still get uneasy when I'm not at home. We all tossed our boards next to the door as we walked in. We followed the guys into the kitchen and we were greeted by Alex. "Hey Alex," Vic said and they did whole 'bro hug' thing, as well as the other guys, while Chris, Logan, and I were awkwardly standing there not knowing what to do. "Hey Haydiebear," Alex said when he saw me. They all gave me that nickname when I had to stay with them for a few nights a few years back when the guys had to go see a friend in the hospital. It was in the middle of the school year and their friend was basically across the continent, so I couldn't go with them. "Hey Lexy." I smiled. I took that nickname from Jack. He hugged me and I introduced Logan and Chris. "So Alex, this is my friend Logan and my other friend Chris. They're also brothers." I said, pointing to them when I said their names. "Okay cool, the rest of the gang is in the backyard." He said, pointing to the back door. "Jack's out there?" I asked, smiling a little. He nodded and I smiled bigger and went for the door. I ran across the deck that leads out to the yard and saw Jack playing a game with the other guys, and some other people who were either also playing, or just watching. I ran down the steps and looked at him. "Jacky!" I yelled, and he looked over. I saw him smile and I ran at him. I jumped into a hug and he almost fell back. "Hey Haydiebear." He laughed. "Well I missed you too." He sarcastically said and put me down. "Where's the others?" He asked, knowing if I was here so were the guys. I pointed up towards and we started walking up there. Once we reached the deck, we walked up and they were there still talking to Alex. They said their hello's the same way they did for Alex and I again, introduced Logan and Chris. When they broke out into their own conversations, Logan started talking to me. "So Haydiebear, when did you develop that nickname?" Logan teased. "Shut up, it was a few years ago and it stuck, ok? Call me that again and I will hurt you. They're the only ones who can." I said, gesturing to Jack and Alex. "Come on," I told Logan and Chris to follow me and I went and talked to Zack and Rian. I introduced them at the same time, so I wouldn't have to two more times. After we talked to them, we went back up with the guys, and Vic started talking to me. "Hades, when they break out the alcohol, I want you guys to just head to the basement. I don't want you around it, okay?" I sighed, but agreed. "Yea okay, I know." I said, and he laughed slightly. "Good. You can play games or watch movies down there. I dunno if we're staying, it depends on, well uh, stuff. If we do, just stay down there." He said. "Yes sir." I joked and saluted. He smirked and pulled me in for a hug. He squeezed me really tight and I laughed. "Vic.. Can't breathe." I said and he loosened his grip. "Why are you hugging me so long?" I asked, trying to get away. "I can't love you anymore?" He said in a fake hurt voice. I smiled and hugged him back. "Of course you can love me, as long as I can love you too." I giggled and he let go. "Deal." He stuck out his hand and I shook it.