16

Hayden's POV

My makeup came off in the shower last night, so I'll have to come up with something. I quickly came up with a plan and decided to follow through with it. I really hope this works. After several minutes of pacing and debating with myself, I finally walked out the door of my room and to the top of the steps, where I heard the guys talking downstairs and watching tv. I took a deep breath and began my plan.

"Hey Vic!" I yelled and started running down the steps really fast. However, on the second to last I purposely tripped myself, sending my body flying to the floor. I held my eyes and mouth as if I hit them, and he quickly came over to me.

"Oh my god, Hayden are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded, acting like I was in pain. It actually didn't hurt much. But he didn't need to know that.

"Yea, I'm okay but I hit my eye and my mouth." I told him, while covering them.

"Well come here, Mike can you get some ice?" He directed that towards Mike while helping me up and leading me to the couch. I still had my hands over my face as we went and sat down. "Let me see sweetie." He said and I slowly uncovered my face. He gave me a sad look and put the bag of ice on my face when Mike brought it out. "You'll be okay baby." He said and pulled me to his side. I smiled a little to myself. I'm really glad that worked.

After we settled back down, we watched some show they were watching before I came down and then we watched a movie after that because it came on right after the show. When the movie was done I took the ice bag that had melted into the kitchen and threw it away. I walked up to my room after that to change and I checked my phone.

From: Alex cx
11:43 a.m.
Hey sweetheart, let me know when you're awake <3
I smiled and sat on the bed. I texted him back telling him I'm awake and he instantly video called me.

"Woah, I wasn't expecting that." I told him and laughed. He just looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"What happened to your eye?" He asked and I laughed.

"I sort of, accidentally fell down the steps this morning, I'm okay now." I told him. He gave me a sad look.

"Well just be careful sweetheart."

We talked for a while, about a good three hours before I was called downstairs for some strange reason.

"Uh, I'll be right back." I told him and laughed. He said okay and I put down my phone, then walked downstairs. "I was summoned?" I said once I got down there, only finding Vic and Mike.

"You were. Hime and Tony are out with their girlfriends, and Vic is about to leave too, so it's just you and me. I thought we could do something together." Mikey told me and I smiled.

"Yea sure, just let me go tell Alex and get ready to leave." I told him. He nodded and I ran back upstairs. "Hey, I'm sorry, I have to go. Mikey wants us to go somewhere because everyone else is gunna be gone, and yea. But I'll text you, if you don't fall asleep." I laughed.

"Oh, okay that's fine and I'll try to stay up as long as possible dear." He told me and smiled.

"Okay, well I have to go ready so I'll see ya soon." I told him.

"Yea, okay. I'll see ya sweetheart."

"Oh, and Alex?"

"Yea?"

"I love you too." I smiled and saw him blush a bit. I ended it with that, just like he did and walked to the bathroom. I threw up my hair in two ponytails and put a little makeup on. Once finished with that, I pulled on my black converse and went downstairs just as Vic was about to leave.

"So, where are you going? You're dressed sort of, fancy." I asked him.

"Just, meeting a friend. It's at a sort of fancy restaurant so.." He trailed off and grabbed his keys.

"How late will you be?" I asked him.

"Not too late."

"Can I wait up?"

"Why not." He laughed, and hugged me just as Mike walked in. "I have to get going. I love you sweetie." He grabbed the sides of my face and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said and smiled at him. He then left, leaving just Mike and I.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" He asked as he grabbed his keys.

"Race?" I smiled at him.

"Oh you're on.." He said and we both took off to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how's schools going?" Mikey asked, but kept looking at the sky. We're laying on a blanket at some park, it's about 11 and dark out.

"It's good." I told him. Which is a lie. I hated having to see Logan every day knowing he basically hates me for no reason, and I hate having to deal with Jason but I don't want to have to explain all that.

"Well that's good." He said, and there was a long pause. "You know you can come talk to me about anything, right sweetie?" He said and I nodded.

"I know Mikey. And if I ever do need to, I will." I told him and laughed a little.

"Good. I would want you to." He looked down at me this time and smiled. "Well, we should probably go home." He said and stood up. I just groaned and he laughed, then picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He put the blanket over his shoulder and began walking to the car. Once we got there he put me down and I got in as he put the blanket back in his trunk and got in on the other side. The whole drive home, he had the radio on and I just sat there listening to him humming along with each of the songs. It was relaxing in a way. Once we got home, we walked inside and the place was empty.

"I guess nobody's back yet." I said and yawned.

"Yea, guess not. I don't think Tony and Hime will be back tonight anyway." He said and sent me a wink. I made a face at him.

"Um, ew." I said and he laughed. "I'm going upstairs, probably going to bed soon. Goodnight Mikey, I love you."

"Night, kiddo. Love you too." He said and hugged me, placing a kiss ontop of my head. I walked upstairs and got undressed, then put on pajamas and sat on my bed. I laid there listening to music for a while, and just as I was about to fall asleep I got a text.

From: Alex cx

1:04 a.m.

Hey sweetheart (: You might be asleep, I don't know but I just woke up and wanted to say good morning and I'll talk to you when you wake up <3

I smiled and texted him back.

To: Alex cx

1:05 a.m.

I'm not asleep actually (: but I'm about to be. So I guess, goodnight but in your case, good morning. I'll call you when I wake up, I promise.

From: Alex

1:05 a.m.

Sounds good darling:3 Goodnight, I love you.

To: Alex cx

1:06 a.m.

I love you too c:

I locked my phone and put it on my table next to me to charge. I smiled big and rolled on my back thinking about him. I honestly think I'm falling in love with him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was basically like a filler chapter. Sorrynotsorry

I really hope you like this because, I don't think I'm giving up on this one. 

So, yea. Have fun, Stay Beautiful ^u^ bye