Chapter 4

Before I start this chapter I want to say that first, I'm sorry I don't have a very consistent schedule for updating my books, but it has sort of been when I have time to update, I will. I also don't have much inspiration to update my books. On my Germangie series I was getting around 20 votes per chapter and at least 3 comments, now I am getting no comments and around 10 votes. I have over 500 followers and I have around 30 people reading chapters, most of whom don't vote. I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but if you read a chapter, please vote and comment to tell me what you think, because I would really appreciate it. Anyways, rant over, enjoy the chapter.

"Hello angel." He said, smiling at me.

"What are you doing here? And how did you find my house?" I asked, more and more questions circling around in my mind.

"Well, I couldn't go a second more without seeing you, so I knocked on every door down this street since it is so close to the park."

I couldn't help but chuckle at him and he soon joined in.

"So you mean to tell me that you have been walking down this road, knocking on all the doors to try and find me?"

He nodded and smiled, clearly proud that he had managed to find me.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked, suddenly conscious of the fact he was still stood on the doorstep.

Not saying a word he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I asked, heading over to the cupboards.

I must have something besides tea coffee and fruit juice!

"What have you got?" He asked.

"Tea... Coffee..." I said as my search for something possibly containing alcohol continued.

"I'm sorry, I don't really have much." I responded, feeling rather foolish for not having a bottle of wine or anything along those lines.

"Well then it's a good job I brought this with me." He said, removing his hand from behind his back and revealing a bottle of wine.

"Thanks." I replied, getting a couple of glasses out of the cupboard.

"Feel free to take a seat." I added, gesturing towards the sofa.

When I was done I screwed the lid back on the bottle and walked over to him, placing his glass on the table before him.

"So, I see you like Remember Sunday." He said, glancing over at the TV.

"Yeah, I do, I love the way the girl gives up everything to make the boy happy." I explained.

"It really is a good film." He added.

I don't know why, but I was rather surprised that he had seen it. I guess I just never had him pegged as a guy who liked that kind of film.

For the rest of the evening we just talked, one conversation led to another and I don't think there was one moment where one of us wasn't in hysterics over something the other had said. 

"Well, I better get going." Michael said.

"Well, it would be a real shame if you did, I was rather enjoying this!"

I really didn't want him to go, it was nice to be spending time like this with someone, with someone who cared about me.

"Well, you know, I'm sure you have stuff to do and you don't want me staying here all night." He explained, about to stand up.

"On the contrary, I would love to have you here tonight. And as for having things to do, it's nothing that can't wait until tomorrow."

I stared into his eyes, awaiting his response.

"Okay, sure, I'll stay the night." He replied, maintaining the eye contact.

The feelings I got when I looked into his eyes, or even when I was with him were weird. I hadn't felt them in a long time, in fact the last person who made me feel like this was someone who could always make my heart begin to race or my cheeks begin to flush.

He knew me so well, yet he hurt me more than anyone ever has.

German.