Lana

I laid back onto the bed. It was fantastic to finally be home. In my own bed. I curled up with my blankets and let all my worries slip away. I felt safe and secure, but I couldn't fall asleep. I closed my eyes tightly, yet no luck. I debated on whether to call Alice or not.  By the time I got back from London, it was way to late to go over there. Maybe she is up.  

I peak my eyes open and let them grow adjusted to the darkness. I grab my mobile and squint from the bright screen. I dial her number and let it ring, as I grow impatient. 

"Hello." She answered, sounding wide awake. 

I smile to myself, "Hey,"

"Isn't it a bit late?" She jokes. 

"Watcha' doing?" I ask, ignoring her other question. 

"Painting my toe nails,"

"Isn't it a little bit late for that?" I tease. 

"Perhaps." I rest my phone against my ear as I toss a wad of paper up in the air and catch it. 

"Will you sing me a song?" She asks out of the blue. 

I laugh, "What song?"

"Your choice." She tells me and I think. 

"I'm just a bachelor. I'm looking for a partner, someone who knows how to ride without even falling off," I sing the older song into the phone and she giggles. 

"Oh my gosh..." She whispers. 

"Gotta be compatible, takes me to my limits. Girl when I break you off, I promise that you won't want to get off," 

"My parents could be monitoring this call, Edward. You can't sing that." Alice laughs,  I go on. 

Now I scream out the lyrics, "If your horny, let's do it, ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it." 

Alice cracks up and I smile too. I ruffle my sheets and sit up. My door flys open and Matt stands in the doorway. He eyes me strangley. 

"Look, I get you like to sing certain songs that get you in the mood, but please make it a little less obvious when you are playing with yourself." He says bluntly. I am stunned. Alice heard and starts giggling into my ear. 

"N-no, I wasn't-" I try to say, but he puts his hand up to stop me. 

"Save it Ed. Everyone does it...just I don't really need to know when you do." He says. 

"I am on the phone with Alice." I say now. 

"Oh great, my little brother is having phone sex with his even younger girlfriend!" He rolls his eyes. "I am telling mum tomorrow."

"B-but," I stutter. "She just asked me to sing her a song."

Matt just shakes his head and closes my door. I sit there nervously. Alice is still laughing. I thumb my sheets and pick at a loose string.  

"Please continue with your song, Ed." Alice jokes. 

"Fine," I say, and start singing loudly. "Sitting here flossing, peeping your steelo. Just once if I have the chance, the things I will do to you. You and your body, every single portion."

"Go on," 

Quietly I sing,  "Send chills up and down your spine, juices flowing down your thigh."

"Only you." I can tell she is shaking her head with a large smile. I go on. 

"There is your song." 

"Very romantic," She says sarcastically. "I love how you know it by heart too."