She Was Mine and I Was Hers

-This is a mix of the songs: Give Me Love and Sunburn. Hope you enjoy, sorry if there is any mistakes or confusing parts. I know I apologize every chapter for those kinds of things, but sometimes when I write it out it looks and sounds amazing, then I publish it and read it later on and it's like What!

also, I know it is sort of short. I could have made much more with these songs, but my mind went blank! Just try and enjoy!-

I opened the door. We walked in hand in hand, lips to lips. I was running out of breath. I wanted her to take away the pain I felt. I pushed her father inside. My cold hands slipped under her dress, she didn't slap them away.

We kept kissing. We kept touching. I felt like I was lost and my body was slipping away, like I couldn't feel a damn thing that was happening. I kept going, as did she.

We were in the bedroom now. My heart kept skipping beats and I felt like crying. I didn't. Instead, I helped her with her dress by unzipping it and letting it fall to the floor with a light thud. There she was, in her under clothes, nothing more.

I held my breath and she smiled. I grabbed her face in my hands and pressed my lips softly against hers. It felt exhilarating, but wrong. I kept going.

We were on the bed now. Our skin touching. So close, that I could feel her heart beating; it was rapid. I broke away for a second and stared straight into her eyes. Instead of the tan skin and brown eyes, I saw Alice staring back at me.

I ignore the fact that she won't leave my mind. I smile and lock our lips together again. Elizabeth unzips my pants and I try to distract her from going any further. I didn't want sex here, I wanted her to just love me and be close to me.

"Give me love..." I whisper into her ear and she nods.

Elizabeth pushes me back onto the bed and I'm shocked by her forcefulness. She ends up on top. I like the way this feels. I can't seem to forget Alice.

She kisses all the way from my lips down my bare chest and back up. Leaving little pink lip marks from her lip gloss. I accept the kisses and I feel infinite, finally. It's been awhile. Awhile since I felt like I could survive this world.

Elizabeth looks up and says out of nowhere, "Everybody is always waiting for you to break down. Doesn't that get annoying?"

I chuckle lightly, "That was very, well, very random."

Liz shrugs, then goes back to where she left off. I silently moan and try not to show my eagerness for her. I gently push back a strand of her hair. She looks absolutely beautiful.

That night, we made love for the first time. It was magical, but I felt numb. I couldn't move afterwards. Yet, I was happy that she was elated about it. I am sure Liz doesn't regret it at all. Not like I do, anyway.

And when she whispers, "I love you." I know she enjoyed it. I feel more now. I smile down and pull her closer. I don't say anything back. I don't know how I feel yet. I know she isn't her. I know Elizabeth is way more easy to handle.

She isn't Alice. Maybe that's why this is hard for me to adjust and actually say the three words back. I can't say something I do not mean at all. Though, I do try to see Liz differently. She isn't Alice. She is, she is- Oh I don't know anymore.

I will just try and find someone-another one, who suited me as well as her. I've also been thinking that maybe Elizabeth is that one, special girl who'd make me forget her. Maybe, just maybe. Maybe someday I'll be happy and I'll stop searching for what used to be mine.

It's not like I thought Alice and I would be perfect again. Did I? Was I that stupid, again. Maybe. I think so, at least. She doesn't want me. Alice just doesn't want me be with someone else. That's why she wanted me to break up with Liz.