Chapter 6: Nico Di Angelo

Darlene
---------------

I tried to get up but the buff blonde dude who bandaged my arm was pinning me to the bed, he was doing a good job of pinning me to the bed. I struggled to get up, but it was no use, he was to strong. Then again why give up I could win this, I kept struggling until he all of a sudden stopped and got off me. He fixed his shirt and I sat up. Then I noticed why there was a pale, black haired, child. He wore black skinny jeans, a black shirt with a skull, and black shoes.

He was somewhat laughing, the blonde dude's face was red. He looked embarrassed.

" Thank you for showing up Nico, she's really strong. I'm going to have bruises all over my freaking body!" The blonde dude said jokingly, I looked at him. " She's the devil spawn." He said pointing a me.

" Hey!" I yelled people around laughed, I put my best offended face. After a long pause went by, " So your Nico right?" I asked pointing at the pale boy, he shoke his head yes. " Okay, that's all I needed to know." I said and politely got up to leave. The blonde dude, Allyson, and some other children looked at me in shock. Remembering my whole not-leaving-until-I-talk-to-Nico-even-though-I-was-loseing-blood-and-could-of-died thing. Nico just laughed, Everyone left expect for Allyson, Nico, and the blonde dude that no one had said his name yet.

Allyson started yelling at me on how I could have died from blood loss. How I made it hard for Will to help me." You were bleeding and decided to sit there and let it bleed! Not to mention Will, he was just trying to help!" Ah the blonde dude's name is Will. Allyson continued "you gave me a heart attack, Darlene you have done some pretty stupid things but this was incredibly stupid! You could've just asked!" She yelled I could tell she was mad.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry, the voice told me to ask. But I thought that you wouldn't tell me, and I thought this would work better. I never meant to make you sad or mad or annoyed, I had it all planned out it was suppose to work. I swear I would have asked, but I didn't think you would actually let me talk to him, and I just don't know." I said trying not to cry, but in the end I started crying into the palms of my hand. I couldn't take it all the people just expecting me to do everything right, and this was another example of me disappointing everybody and failing. I didn't cry in front of people but I couldn't help it.
Allyson sat down next to me and tried to comfort me but I stood up and ran. I don't know where I would go but I needed to go somewhere. I ran to a beach, I sat in the sand and looked at the waves in the water. It reminded me of when me and my friend went to the Port Stanley Beach. There was humongous waves and, we tried to get as far out as we could without being pushed back by the waves. I laughed and watched the waves they were quite nice. Looking out I got lost in my thoughts.

" Darlene are you okay?" Someone said, I looked up and there stood no other than Nico Di Angelo.

" Go away" I said crossing my arms and turning around. He just walked in front of me.

" No thank you. Darlene please come back your arm looks really bad." He said pointing at my arm, I looked at it and realized how much it actually hurt.

" Why so I can be yelled at for being stupid? No thank you, I'm clearly not liked by anyone anyway." I said knowing they were all pretty mad at me. Nico sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

" I don't think they don't like you, maybe it's just they were worried and they were freaking out and just needed to yell at something and let out the stress. But I don't know I've never been the comforting type." He said looking out at the water, then at me. A hint of pain in his eyes, I tried to ask him about it but he didn't want to talk about it. So I willingly went back Nico walking with me.

" Darlene, please don't tell anybody about this. I will never be able to live this down" He begged.

" Whatever" I laughed and ran to the infirmary.

" No, Darlene seriously!" I heard him yell at me, I laughed and ran forward.

An: Ahhhhhhh I did it I wrote stuff never judge the picture just saying so ya yayayayayayay☺☺☺