Chapter 15: IDk anymore

Nico
---------------

I dragged Xavier over to get food, he hung his head and stumbled behind me. As we got there I sat him down at the Hades table, Will was back at the infirmary with Darlene doing some stuff or whatever. I grabbed food for the both of us as people giving me weird looks. I sat and started eating, Xavier just stabbing his food.

"You need to eat." I said sounding just like Will, I casually blushed.

"I don't need to eat, you just want me to eat, which I am not..... If that makes sense," he said and continued to stab his food.

"You're gonna need energy for activities and classes for the rest of today."

"I'm not doing anything today I'm staying with Darlene, it's my fault she's like this and I need to make sure she stay's alive, okay?" He said taking a small bite of a strawberry.

"It's not your fault, and you can't stay with her forever you guys have different classes. How is that gonna work?" I questioned.

"I did not think that far but maybe if I asked Chrion I could or something.." He thought out loud.

"I Could ask some of my friends to maybe watch her and stay with her during her stuff, cuz she's getting her schedule and maybe we could figure it out. If that's okay because you're gonna drive yourself mad chasing her around." I said trying to convince him, he was already beating himself up for this and all this it's the least I could do.

Espically for Darlene she would go mad as well with Xavier following her around like a dog on a leash. Although its what is happening with other humains. But they would not tell her they were suppose to be with her. This might work I convince myself while I continued to eat food. Xavier slowly eating more and more of the food til it was all gone.

A/N: SOOO SRRRY FOR NOT UPDATIG I WAS SOOOOOOO BUSY AND I DIDNT GET WIFI FOR A LONG TIME AND YA. and this probaly sucks