Chapter 22: A nice conversation with humans ( My titling skills suck)

Nico POV

I was having a nice dream, until once again Darlene woke me up.

" C'mon get out, your really slow just come on." She basically dragged me out of her house. 

" W- What's wrong?" I asked really tired and confused.

" T-t-th- they think I'm dead or something but my sister's awake and she is waking up my mom and if we don't leave soon I will be in a lot of trouble. " She said as she continued to drag me down her street. I stood up and followed her we walked a little bit before crossing a road that lead to a hill that had a park on it. We walked right past the park onto a path that lead up another hill.As soon as we were at the top she sat down. The view was amazing there was a pond, it was a little hard to see but with the slowly rising sun it helped. There were a couple Canadian geese, I saw one swan and some birds flew from tree to tree.

There was a track around it, on the left there was a smaller park, and there were houses around it. I breathed in the air seemed fresher, and smiled. And the last thing I saw was a boy who sat on a bench before I was whacked on the head.

Jason PoV  

I was having a somewhat good dream. 

And then I wasn't.

There was a room. There were 6 chairs. A couple of ft. between them, 4 of them were filled, Hazel, Nico, Darlene, and Thalia. I tried and helped them but I couldn't move, or talk. I saw 3 kids in the back there they all looked, scared, hungry, and extremely tired. There was this really ugly monster thing I couldn't really see it but whatever.  And with that I woke up, I was covered in sweat, and felt like dying. I got up put my shoes on and ran over to Percy's cabin, not bothering to knock and woke him up. When he woke woke up he looked really annoyed. But after I explained he looked not that annoyed. We came up with somewhat of a plan and told Chrion.   

Hazel's Pov

The giants came in and brought 3 more people. I knew Nico, and Thalia. But there was another girl but I really couldn't see her. The put them in chairs and left. I looked around Thalia was the first to wake up then Nico, and finally the girl. She was the first to talk.

" Nico, you here?" 

" Yah, are you okay?" He replied

" Yep, are you?"

" Slight headache."

"  So, anyone else here?"

" I'm here" I said.

" Me too" Said Thalia

" And us" The three other demigods said. Nobody spoke, we just kind of sat there. Until Thalia spoke up.

" So um... Who are you?"

"Me?" The girl questioned.

"Yah"

" Oh I'm Darlene." She replied.

" Oh so who' s your parent?"

" What?"

" Her parent's Poseidon. " Nico said sounding slightly annoyed.

" Wait like Darlene Damaris?" Marcus asked.

" Yah, who are you?"

" Its me,Marcus. Well Valerie and Allie are here too but whatever."

"Oh my gods what's up dude?" She s
Asked sounding a little excited.

" Nothing much, just tied to a chair." He replied sarcastically " What about you?"

"Just slowly dying, Nothing ne-" She was cut off by a door being slammed open ( can you do that?)  
and the troll thins came in looking really angry.

Its short but its something. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.