Special Chapter One

Special Chapter One

"Valerie I'm home!" I heard my daddy called. I run down the stairs and happily called him, "Daddy!"

He hugged me tight. "Hello the most beautiful girl in the world." And he rain kisses on my face. "I missed you daddy." I hugged him tight.

"Honey." Mommy called and kissed daddy. "Valerie, are you done playing?" Mommy asked me. I nodded at her. "Yes mommy. Daddy I'm done with my home works mommy helped me."

"Oh my intelligent little girl! Just like daddy!" He said to me.

Mommy always said I am like daddy but daddy said I am also like mommy, and daddy said I should not be confused because I am like them and that is because they love me.

"What reward do you want then honey?" Daddy asked. I love him so so much when he gives me rewards.

"Disneyland!"

"Okay we will go to Disneyland tomorrow!"

"Yehey!"

----

I rolled my eyes at Vince. He rented the whole disneyland just to let Valerie play. Although he invited Connor, Laureen and Laurent, Disneyland is too huge to be closed for four kids!

Laurent is ten already, although he is growing he still loves to play with them, and I guess he loves protecting his little sister. Laurent grew up like Greg, a little uptight, but kind.

Laureen is a cute little kid too, she's like Valerie's big sister, like today, she bought two minnie mouse headbands for both of them and she even put it over her head.

While Connor on the other hand was playful, naughty, and he loves to run and run and run, although the kid is a little bit protective with Valerie, which makes Vince frown.

I always tell him they were kids, and he always tell me that they will not be kids forever.

The guy is going crazy. He's really overprotective. I was afraid he might be too strict with our little girl.

They go around the place, the four all together.

"I'll follow Valerie..." I held him, stopping him. "Vince. We are the only people over the place, no one will get Valerie..."

"She might fall and cry..."

"Vince." I warned. "We talked about this didn't we?"

He sighed and look away.

I held on his chin, forcing him to look at me. "Let her explore, let her fall down, let her learn the world. Because if we will not let her, she will be rebellious she will do things to get her freedom."

"She will not do that if we train her not to."

"She's not a dog that you can train Vince. Valerie is a smart girl. Someday, we will need to send her back to America to study, she's a bright kid."

"Then we will settle back to America if that is the case."

I rolled my eyes. Most of the time we fight about his parenting style.

He is not a disciplinarian. In fact, he was very patient in teaching Valerie her lessons, he does not spank her if she commits mistakes. He even console her whenever I get mad at her, he is spoiling her a lot, and sometimes I feel like the evil with my own daughter.