Christmas' Special Chapter

Merry Christmas! Thank you for more than 100k reads! I am so happy! :D

I know I promised an update on THRH, please give me another day for it?

Enjoy this special chapter!

Vote and comment too!

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

Christmas' Special Chapter

Finished with my important meeting, I run home to be with my girls this Christmas Eve. Valerie Maegan is nine months old, she can already crawl, very talkative and she's starting to eat solid foods

Monique and I are beside her for each of her milestone achievement.

She's got her momma's eyes, those attractive eyes that I was sure as hell will attract guys. She has those pink chubby cheeks.

"Valerie I'm home!" I shouted, the moment I came in. Monique was walking toward the front door, carrying our little girl, but once she heard my voice she wiggled.

Monique kissed her on the cheek before letting her crawl towards me. She was wearing a nice dress with a mickey mouse headband on her.

"Ta ta ta ta." She baby talked. "You missed me baby? Yeah?"

"Ta ta ta ta ta." She talked to me again.

"Oh mommy missed me too?" I grinned and look at my beautiful wife. She's wearing a straight cut blue dress, her hair half tied.

I walked towards her and kissed her on the lips. "Merry Christmas honey."

"Merry Christmas too."

I kissed her once more but then the little girl on my hand held our faces. "Ta ta ta?"

"She's asking if we will make a baby later?" I winked at her.

Monique laughed and she get our little girl. "Tell daddy he's on duty tonight. He needs to look after you baby."

My eyes widen, but then I recovered with a wide grin. "Of course daddy will, but then, momma's our source of food isn't she?" I whispered on my litter girl. "We will wake her up and make her on duty too."

My little girl giggled like she understands.

It was not hard to convince Monique to stop working, we talked one month after she gave birth to our first born about it and she immediately agreed.

We are both fascinated by our Valerie Maegan, she's the star of our lives now.

I knew how hard it was to gave birth.

I tried that machine that makes you feel how difficult it is to gave birth. Monique did not want me to, she was aware of it, and how painful it was.

But four months before she gave birth I did tried it.

Damn. It was too painful.

I was always patient with Monique, but sometimes I also feel tired doing what she wanted.

There were times she will ask for a water, then she'll ask me to go down to get a milk because she doesn't feel like drinking water anymore, then when I go back up she will ask for juice.

I was pissed, but I never let her feel that way.

Then, when I tried on the machine I realized that her commands were nothing compared to the pain she had.