CHAPTER TWO

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER SEVEN ALREADY

CHAPTER TWO

It has been a week since her wedding day. I haven't talked to her. Damn! I want to but I have no balls to do so! Katherine is a precious gem for me, a gem that I am willing to give it all just to have that gem. That Jeanne jerk will borrow a face from a dog once he try to hurt her. Hell I care if I will be behind the bars.

Naughty, playboy, successful, a tabloid man. This is my life. My parents need not to call me to ask where I am, because it is all over the news. It was my life before I met Katherine. I might be an uncrowned prince, but the press and paparazzi love me. Some reports are positive though, most of them from the women journalists. I'd be lying if I say I never bang any of them.

But Katherine changed me, the moment I saw her that night...I had the urge to nurture her, take care of her...and love her. She's a fragile thing for me and I always handle her with care.

I was sitting here again at the bar in Cielo. I've been here for the whole week. After I kissed the crazy woman whom I don't even know the name she slapped me and hurriedly put her clothes on and runaway...literally.

She has the face and the body-but nothing compared to Katherine.

Her lips are soft and sweet. I had a hard time moving away from her luscious lips. She didn't push me away immediately. In fact, she even responded with my kiss. I chuckled. Crazy woman.

But Katherine's lips were the softest. She didn't know. I love it when she's drunk, because I always had a chance to steal a kiss from her lips. The thing that I regret before maybe was respecting her too much. That even I myself is stopping her from taking advances whenever she's drunk.

I regret that a lot.

I should have taken her, made love with her, and impregnate her.

That way she should not be in the arms of another man. I should have forced her into marriage.

Damn! Why did my parents not arrange a marriage between our family and Katherine's? I'm a prince too!

I took another shot of Tequila. Katherine-Humphrey Spencer. It is a music to my ears.

I turned my back towards the crowd, only to see a black, five inches about the leg high sheer dress which barely covers anything woman approaching me...damn. That woman again?!

------

I am not drunk, just tipsy. I kept on chanting on my head as I approach him. I know. He is the man who helped me last week. I was walking a straight line towards him. I know I'm walking a straight line towards him...but I kept on bumping to people. Don't they know how to walk straightly?

I smiled seductively as I approach him, the Adonis god who helped me. God. He bit his lip and I somehow felt jealous with his teeth. I want to bite it too. He was a good kisser. Really good. I do not have a lot of experience. David was my only boyfriend, and he kiss...fine.

Okay. Maybe I was a little drunk.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hi Mister" I whispered on his ear. The music is too loud for us to hear each other.

"Into another trouble again Miss-I-thought-we-had-sex?" He chuckled. Arrogant!

But somehow...I find his arrogance...hot.

I leaned closer to him, our faces were inches apart. A very thin string was holding me up not to kiss him...and his manly scent. I've been dying to know what perfume he uses. He smells so good.

"I'm drunk. Aren't you going to bring me to your place?" Okay. I guess I am really drunk.

He chuckled and pulled my hand away from his neck. "Really? As far as I remember you were mad at me because I brought you to my place"

I pouted and put my hand back on his neck, pulling him closer to me. "Let's just say...I want to have some fun tonight" I said and kissed him. Maybe I am drunk.

------

I pushed her up against my apartment door. Her lips were on me, hand on my neck pulling me closer. Damn. The woman know how to seduce a man!

I had a hard time removing my hand from her while we were in my car. She was biting her lip for god's sake! I was running at hundred sixty miles per hour and she doesn't seemed scared at all.

One side of my mind is saying that I should not 'do' her...but...she looks like...Katherine.

The reason why I actually helped her that night was because she reminded me of Katherine.

I was nipping on her neck while my hands were trying to open the door. "Vince" she moaned. Damn.

I hurriedly closed the door the moment I unlocked it. She was walking backwards towards my room and I was not sure if we were walking or running.

She looks so good at her sheer black dress. Her back landed on the soft bed while I stayed up and looked at her. Her hair was messed up on my bed and she was laying on it. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "You sure about this?" I asked her again. This will be the first that that I'll have a one night stand again after years.

She closed her eyes and nodded. "Yes"

I hold her chin, forcing her to look at me and looked at her through the eye. "This is just plain sex. No strings attached. Tomorrow we will live on our own lives"

Her eyes softened, like she was hurt by what I said, she blinked and nodded. "I understand" she even added and pulled my tie and kissed me.

In a short while we were both naked and she was moaning my name. "Vince! Vince please!" she pleaded. I've been teasing her for a long time, giving her chance to stop me.

I know it is wrong, but I am thinking of Katherine. It was Katherine who I am imagining, that she was underneath me, that she is this woman I am with.

I suddenly stopped from pleasuring the woman. This ain't right.

I moved up and removed my naked body above her. I rubbed my hands on my face frustratedly. Damn. I only want one woman! And this is not her!

I put on the boxers I just removed and opened the door. "Vince!" the woman said.

I tilt my head and looked back, "Sorry miss. Just look for another man" and I left her like that.