The apology

HUYEY'S POV

It's been two weeks and Jazmine is still not talking to me. I've called her, left messages, texted her, and emailed. I even went to her house a couple of times. She refuses to talk to me. I'm actually really discouraged with the fact that I know I'm the reason she feels this way. I didn't mean to hurt her, I know she's fragile.

I was sitting on the couch thinking when Riley came in and said, "aye nigga move over I'm finna watch tv". "Riley go watch tv in granddads room, I'm thinking about something" "nigga you expect me to go in granddads stinky old room to watch tv, you must be outta you damn mind", Riley said laughing to himself. Huey started to get angry and said, " I said I was thinking about something so you're either gonna watch tv in granddads room or shut the hell up and not watch it all". " Damn Huey you ain't gotta come at a nigga foul like that, what's going on wit chu?".
" Would you really care if I told you?", Huey said raising his right eyebrow. Riley shook his head and said, " naw nigga, if I really listen that's gay and I ain't gay like you". Huey rolled his eyes and decided to take a walk in the park.

While Huey was walking to his favorite bench at the park he saw Jazmine already sitting there alone. When he arrived at the bench Jazmine looked up and saw Huey. "Hey, Jazmine" " Hi, Huey", Jazmine said looking down at her shoes. " Did you get any of my messages?", Huey asked trying to maintain his composure. " Yes Huey, I got all of them. And I really appreciate the effort it's just that, I feel like we had a connection. A real one. But never mind it doesn't matter." " Yes it does, I really have to apologize Jazmine, while I was talking to you that day I didn't realize what I was saying and the fact that what I said hurt you. I would genuinely never try to hurt you, I hope you know that. Can you forgive me?"

" Huh, yes Huey I forgive you. And since we've always just been friends I suppose it won't be that hard to continue". They both smiled and walked home together. The day turned out to be a success after all.