Oh no

Hey guys pic of Hiro above☺️

HUEY'S POV

I was just sitting in my chair holding Jazz's hand and talking to the group. After Tylar, Cindy, and Hiro arrived. Caesar brought Lyla up here and decide to stay. Riley came because he got bored. Everyone just started talking to Jazmine and telling her to wake up. Then all of a sudden her fingers move in my hand and I jump. I lean over to look at her face and find her beautiful eyes wide open.

I immediately started to cry tears of joy and for the first time in a long time, I smiled. The woman I love is awake and beautiful as ever. Then I notice something she's crying. Barely above a whisper she says, " it hurts Huey everything hurts". I immediately call the nurse in here. The whole gang surrounds her and she looks confused.

The nurse came in with a doctor and rushed everyone out the room even me.

       ~35 minuets later~

We were allowed back in with the nurses supervision.
"Hi Jazmine. Do you remember me?", I say. "Of course I do Huey", she says innocently. It appears as if her pain is gone. " who am I?", asked Riley. " you're Riley, and that's Cindy, Caesar, Hiro, and.....I um..don't know the other two", she said. " what?!", said Lyla with a hurt expression.

" I don't understand, why doesn't she remember us?", asked Tylar. "Jazmine what year is it?", I ask. " I dunno but how did you guys get so tall so fast! I bet the magic hight fairy visited you!", she exclaimed. What in da hell is she talking about. Everyone gave confused expressions. "Jazmine do you mind telling me your age?", the nurse chimed in. " well I'm 10 of course. Duh you guys. Why are you guys so...developed?", said Jazmine. My jaw dropped. She has to remember. Oh no she thinks she's 10! The last seven years were like erased. She doesn't know we're dating! She doesn't know I love her! I can't believe we have to start over. No she has to remember she has to!

"Ms. Dubois this may be shocking to hear but you are not 10. You are seventeen years old and you were in a very bad car crash two days ago", said the nurse. " seventeen? How on earth could I be seventeen if I was asleep for two days? This makes no sense where's my mommy and daddy?!", said Jazmine. " they're on their way sweetheart, but do you understand what's going on?", asked the nurse.

"I guess I was hit by a car. Is that why I was in so much pain?", asked Jazmine. " yes. And you have also lost most of your memory. But don't worry this is normal. In all my years of working here every one has gotten their memory back, but I've never seen a case like Ms. Dubois where someone has lost seven years of memory this is very strange", said the nurse. " so when do you think she'll get it back?", I say. " i say in about two to three days. Maybe a weak or so if the case is extreme", she says. But since she's awake we can discharge her tomorrow, everything else seems normal", says the nurse. " okay thank you", says Cindy. Everyone looks at me. Pity in their eyes. I simply look at Jazmine and exit the room. She doesn't love me anymore😔.