The get together

Hey guys pic of Alexis above☺️

JACOB'S POV

Huey invited me to to his house today and he told me to bring Alexis. I don't know why he wants me to bring her or why he invited me but I'm still gonna go. After I finish getting ready I go to pick up Alexis. I get to her house and ring the doorbell. She comes out in a lace white crop top and some mint green high waisted shorts that really show off her ass and her hair was straight. It's naturally curly and I like it that way but she looks beautiful in both. "Hey you ready?", I ask. She grabs her purse and her jacket off the hook by the door and says, "yeah let's go".

We get in the car and we drive to the Freeman household not knowing what's waiting there.

JAZMINE'S POV

Huey invited the gang so we can hang out I guess and I think Jacobs coming. Jacob. He's kinda cute, wait scratch that he's BEYOND cute. And he's nice and sweet. I wonder....NO! Snap out of it Jazmine you love Huey. You're dating Huey. My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it ", I yelled. I open the door to see Jacob. I smile at his face but it quickly fades when I see Alexis. "Oh you brought her", I say in a sluggish yet bitchy tone. "Yeah Huey told me too", he said and smiled a nervous smile. "Hi Jazmine!", said Alexis. "Hello", I said. "Come in", I say stepping aside to let them through.

They came in and sat next to each other on the couch holding hands. Ugh they make me sick. Huey who is sitting next to me stopped reading to talk. Riley and Cindy were too busy playing video games to even notice the company we have.

"So what's up Huey?", asks Jake. "Nothing much just school really", he replies. "Speaking of  school, I never see you guys. Where do you go?", I asked. "Oh I go to Woodcrest Lane private school and Alexis is home schooled", says Jake. Bingo it's on bitch. "Really how can you stand it? I mean it must suck being all alone with no friends. Sitting up in your house all day. I mean I would drive myself crazy. I don't see how you aren't. Crazy I mean. Well maybe you are just a lit-" "Jazmine that's enough!", Huey says sternly giving me a face that says 'stop being so fucking rude'. "No it's okay Huey. I do have friends actually Jazmine. And I'm far from crazy. I'm not locked up in my house all day I have a school schedule just like you. I go out with my friends just like you. And I have a boyfriend just.like.you. So sweetie, I suggest you get to know a person before you judge them", says Alexis.

Jake takes her hand and gives her a smirk. I'm left baffled and speechless. I look to Huey for help and he gives me the 'don't look at me you deserved that' face. I just lean back in my seat quiet. I kinda feel bad for judging her now. I also wanna cry for getting embarrassed like that in front of Jake. Game on Alexis. Game on.

Oop it's some trouble a brewin.😗

I like Alexis do y'all?👀💞

Jazzy is jellllyyyyy😂

JAKKKKEEEEEEEEE💖

Sorry I haven't updated in a while it's just school and everything. And I'm sorry for the short chapter but i promise the next one will be nice, thick, and juicy. ☺️

Okay till next time ✌️😋