The stress.

Hey guys! Pic of Jazmine above☺️.

CINDY'S POV

It's been a week since I broke up with Riley. I'm so sad I don't even know what to do with myself. I know it's not gangsta to cry n all but I just can't help it. I'm in so much pain... It actually physically hurts...I didn't know that shit was even possible. Jazz has been over a couple times since then after school. I told her I didn't want company any more and after some convincing she stopped coming but she still calls, texts me and even drops my homework in the mailbox everyday and picks it up in the mornings.

I haven't been to school. I can't handle seeing Riley's face yet. It's Saturday so I guess I have to go Monday. Riley's been texting me non-stop. Sometimes I read them and don't reply others I just leave on delivered. He wants to see me and apologize n shit but ion wanna hear it. He can get hit by a bus for all I care. I mean ion want him to die cause of that but he can be paralyzed or some shit. Uhhhh...... I didn't mean that. As much as I hate to admit I still care for Riley...I still love him. But things can never be the same. We can never be the same.

RILEY'S POV

It's been a week since C-murph dumped me. I guess I deserved it though. She hasn't been to school all week, I really miss seeing her face. I know dis ain't real nigga-ish tah say but I feel awful. I loved Cindy how in da hell could I let myself hurt her like that? Maaannn dat was a bitch move. How could I let her go? I been textin and callin her non stop. But she don't want nothing to do with me. I gotta get her back...and I'm going to.

JAZMINE'S POV

Right now I'm at Huey's watching a movie while we cuddle and eat popcorn but I can't even focus without thinking about Cindy. How could Riley be so selfish? He's such a jerk. I've never seen Cindy like this. So..so..stressed. I can't take it. I can't stand the thought of my Bestfriend in pain. I hate Riley right now. I haven't said a word to him since I found out..well.. Actually I did.

Flashback to when jazzy found out

"What's wrong cin? You can tell me", I said through the phone in Huey's room. I heard sniffles then she said," reezy..h-he..he.. Cheated on me". I heard her muffled sobs and just freaked out. " he what! Cindy I'll be over in 20 don't move!". Without giving her the chance to respond I hung up the phone stood up and stormed to Riley's room.

Surprised at my sudden actions Huey dropped his book, stood up from his bed and rushed after me. When I reached his room I swung open the door without  knocking and found Riley sitting on his chair on his computer.

Riley spoke,"woah jazz what the-"  I turned him facing me and said,

"BITCH DONT YOU 'woah jazz' ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HURTING CINDY LIKE THAT, YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING ASHAMED IF YOURSELF! YOUVE DONE SOME LOW THINGS RILEY BUT THIS?! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR WANNABE GANGSTER ASS YOU PUNK ASS BITCH! YOU BASICALLY PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE! BOI YO ASS IS LUCKY IM A CHRISTIAN CAUSE IF I WASNT YO BITCH ASS WOULD BE BLOODY ON THE FLOOR CRYING. DONT YOU EVER LOOK ME OR CINDYS WAY EVER AGAIN GOT IT?!".

"Uh..um..uh-". " I said BITCH DO YOU GOT IT?!"

" yeah..jazzy I got it". "Good. " Riley is now on the floor shaking with fear. " Now getcho cry baby ass up nigga." And with that I gave Huey an 'I'll talk to you later look' and walked out. Huey just looked at his girlfriend in shock at what she said and when she walked out he shook the unholy thoughts out of his head because the way she handled that kinda turned him on. He then looked at his little brother in shame and went back to read his book.

End of flashback

I let out a big sigh and Huey paused the movie. " Jazmine what's wrong?", he asked. " oh Huey I can't stop thinking about Cindy. She's so hurt and I don't know how to comfort her". "Jazz do you know how proud and happy she was when Tylar told her about how you told Riley off?", said Huey. Oh yeah I forgot Tylar and Lyla were there. " really?", I said. "Yeah it lifted her spirit for about three minutes." I sighed again.

HUEY'S POV
I admit, although I don't show it I do care about Cindy. I care about all my friends. And it was disappointing to hear and know that she was hurting and that it was my brothers fault. I hope she gets past this. Now we all know Riley is stupid, but I didn't know he was this selfish and well...heartless. It also bothered me to know that because of this Jazmine is upset. And when Jazmine is upset I'm upset. So here I am tryna cheat her up.

" Hey you know what?", I said. Jazmine sniffled. " what?", she said looking up at me with her innocent jade eyes. " When you went off on Riley..it kinda..turned me on..", I mumbled. She automatically burst in to adorable giggles. " are you serious?", she asked. "Mhm", I said. She then smiled seductively, " and what were your thoughts while I was going off?", she said slowly inching toward me. Oh shit. " Uhhhh...I uh..I don't r-remember". " oh come on Freeman tell me...mi amour", she whispered in my ear and sent shivers down my spine. She then kissed me slowly and passionately. Of course I kissed her back and started a heated make out session. When we finished my shirt was off and her hair was messy with her sweater hanging off her shoulder. We then cuddled up and continued watching the movie. "I love you Jazmine", I said. " I love you too Huey".

Oooo Huey an jazzy is some freaks lol but aren't they just so cute 💘

Riley's so damn irritating I swear 😒

Who knew jazzy had that in her?😭

Poor Cindy😢...she'll be okay😉

Alrighty till next time✌️😋