Jazmine.

HUEYS POV

Jazmine, Jazmine, Jazmine. She's all I can ever think about. The thought of her and Christopher together makes me sick, yet that's all I think about. Her and him together happy and laughing makes me sick. I wish I could just tell her I love her and I want to be with her. But I can't. There's a new guy in the picture and it wouldn't be fair if me to compromise that.

I also can't tell her how I feel because of everything I said to her after we kissed. Oh don't even get me started on that kiss. I replay it in my mind every time I drift off or daydream. It's all I want to think about. Her soft lips against mine was like heaven. But I find myself in hell every time I see her with Chris.

You know what I don't care! I'm going to retire. I'm going to quit my days of domestic terrorism and tell Jazmine I love her. There is no one outside of my family I care about more than her. And she deserves to know how I feel. So I grabbed my coat and ran out the house.

It's about 12:30 pm and I know Jazmine always jogs in the park until 1:00 on Saturdays. I figured she'd be taking a break at our favorite bench and I was right. Only I wish I want because I found her there kissing Christopher. In broad daylight there she was, kissing him. I didn't know what to feel or how to react. My hand balled into a fist as I wanted to go punch his face in. But I didn't, I kept my composure and went home. When I got home I found myself doing something I hadn't done since the day my parents died. I cried. I cried so hard I couldn't control it. I was glad Riley want home to call me gay or make me feel worse. My whole heart was hurting so bad I didn't know what to do. Jazmine made her choice and it was Chris. So I just cried until I fell asleep. The love of my life has slipped away.

Endless love: A BOONDOCKS FAN-FICTION STORYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara