The realization.

Hey guys pic of Jazmine above, just pretend she has green eyes lol ☺️

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT IF YOU FEEL WIERD OR UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SCROLL.

All rights for that scene go to fanaticxoxoxo , thank you so much for helping me out!❤️

JAZMINE'S POV

I didn't know what was happening...just looking at his face.. I could feel myself getting wet. Though he smiled down at me so I guess he realized it too. I blush in embarrassment, but he just holds me closer. I look at his lips, they were moving minutely as if he wanted to say something.

"Jaz-" before he could finish I crashed my lips onto his. He moved his lips with great intensity, parting mine unintentionally. He passed his tongue through me and explored every inch of me deeply. This brought new sensations I've never had before...or even knew I was capable of having. My world was spinning, he pressed his lips against my jaw. Sucking my skin until red bruises formed in little red clusters. He pulled away trying to take a breath and I looked in his eyes. " I'm so glad I met you at the bar that night..", he said pressing his forehead to mine. "Me too Jake..", I said nibbling his ear playfully. He grunted and and reached under my shirt to search for the hook on my bra.

I started to take off his clothes starting with his shirt. His chest was muscular and stiff and I traced the outer part of him making him shiver. He pressed his lips on the side of my neck still trying to unhook my bra. I press my hands against the back of his head to bring his lips closer to my skin. I Knock my head back gently in pleasure and close my eyes waiting for him to release the hook. His lips were searing with heat and pulsing with desire. Finally he unhooked the bra allowing it to fall to my feet. I begin to take my shirt off slowly. This is the first time a man will see me this way...and I'm glad it's with Jake. I take of my shirt to reveal my small rounded breast and he aggressively pulls me closer to him reaching his hands in my shorts and underwear tearing the fabric. I yelp in shock as my torn shorts fall to the ground. He throws me on the bed and smiles taking off his pants grabbing a condom out his back pocket. Me completely exposed waits patiently. Once everything is off of him I look down between his legs and widen my eyes, he's so... He looks in my eyes asking for permission and I nod my head. He slowly eases into me and I wince in pain. He held my hips allowing him to go in deeper moving in and out. The pain soon turned in to pleasure as I felt him throb inside of me. I bit my lip and moaned moving with his pace. I was swung back down to the bottom and he thruster in me as deep as he could. It was slow which only made me yearn for more. "Faster...", I manage to whisper. Noticing this, he moans and goes faster. Which only makes me more wet. As we continue my knees start to buckle and he runs his hands down my thighs which sends shocks down my body. I clench the sheets for support. I shriek as we bounce in rhythm and I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my moans. I felt his climax and we released together as if on cue. He rolls over allowing me to sit in a mixture of love fluids, sweat, and saliva. I try to catch my breath and stop my body from quivering, but I couldn't. I just gave Jake my most prized possession, my virginity...

"Uah", I wake up with beads of sweat rolling down my face. I look around and Jake is no where to be found.

What the hell? Suddenly the door busts open and its Huey. Uh oh. "Hey you're awake you must have had quite a dream", he says.  "Wh-what do you mean Huey?", I ask stuttering. "Well you kept making strange noises in your sleep and you kept moving. It was weird so I just slept on the couch", he says sitting at his computer.

Wait I'm at his house. It was a dream, I didn't have sex with Jake last night. Shit shit shit shit. "Oh um, sorry Huey", I said looking down to find me in pajamas and not naked covered in fluid. "It's ok Jazmine, I've learned to live with your annoyingness", he says simply. "Haha", I say sarcastically. I get up and go to the bathroom.

I splash water in my face and look in the mirror. What the fuck, that dream was so real. What if it really happened?! I can't do that to Huey, or Alexis she's so nice even though she's a bitch for being with Jake. Wait no she's not Jazmine you're the bitch. Ughhhhhh. What's wrong with me? I need to talk to Cindy about this.

TYLAR'S POV

"Are you serious bro? He called you a bitch? What did you do?!", asks Lyla. "Girl I slapped the shit out of him and went off", I say. "Yasssss girl he deserved that!", she says. "I know he had some nerve! I can't believe it though. Everything was fine until he started gambling why did he have to fuck it up", I say putting my head in my hands. "I don't know girl, boys are dumb. Caesar be acting up, and guess what I do?", she says. "What?", I ask. "I put his ass in check nigga!", she says. "Look my brother had a gambling problem and we put him in like a rehab for gamblers and it's only a month. He came back good as new. I know y'all still love each other, he just needs to get his shit together", she says. "Yeah you're right Lyla I'm gonna look into that", I say. "You should", she says.

CINDY'S POV

"So you mean to tell me that you dreamt you had sex with Jacob?!", I say to jazz. "Yes Cindy and I don't know what I'm gonna do!", she yells. "Okay okay, first things first. Do you have feelings for Jake or does he just make you wanna fuck him? Cause if that's the case he could always be the side nigga", I say. "CINDY! I can't cheat on Huey!", she yelps. "Why not bitch you had no problem doing it in yo dream", I say. She stays quiet. I sigh. "Look jazzy, do you have feelings for him or not?", I ask. "Just a little bit", she says. "Well then you need to push whateva you feel aside because he got a gf and you got Huey. And last time I checked you ain't a home wreckin bitch", I say.  She sighs. "Yeah you're right Cindy. I don't like Jake I just wanna have sex with him. I think it's because Huey hasn't had sex with me yet but he said he will", I say. "Jazz why you wanna have sex so bad?", I ask. "Because I feel like I'm not enough for Huey sometimes. I love Huey and I want to give him a piece of me that no one else has had before but he keeps rejecting it and it makes me wanna do it with someone else. Like Jake....", she says. "Don't worry, he'll come around", I say. "Thanks Cindy", she says hugging me. "No problem Jazz", I say.

Ommmggg I'm sorry I took so long writing this was really the struggle lol.

Can you believe jazzy's dream?!😱

Hiro's gonna get some help soon.❤️😌

Lyla's you know...pregnant.

And Cindy is an awesome friend ❤️

Thanks again for helping me fanaticxoxoxo 💟

Okay till next time😋✌️