Time for school cindy

Hey guys pic of Cindy above!☺️

CINDY'S POV

Aight so I think I'm out of the crying stage. It's Monday and I actually feel a little better. Instead of hurt and sadness I feel anger. How could reezy do this to me? It's cool tho. I'm chill. As long as we don't talk. He say sum tah me imma just ignore him. I can still be ah gangsta wit out him. Anyways I gotta get ready jazzy gone come pick me up in ah hour.

CAESAR'S POV

I'm just chilling right now man. I been talking to Lyla or whatever, she pretty and stuff. Okay she's beautiful, thick, smart, funny, talented what else can I want? I'm gonna ask her out soon.

Cause a lot a niggas been coming up to her and I don't like that. That's gone be my girl. Schools been cool I mean I ain't failing so that's all that matters to me. I have one A three B's and a C. That's not so bad.

I ain't talk to Riley in a minute. I mean even though me and Cindy have our arguments she's still my friend and I care about her a lot. Her and jazzy are like the sisters I never had. I'll do anything to protect them. And I don't like how he just hurt her like that. That shits not cool. But what can ya do?👐 well she coming to school today so I guess we'll see.

TYLAR'S POV
I don't have an opinion on the situation. It was wrong of Riley to do that to Cindy but I'm still his friend and I'm still hers. I'm M.I.A on this one.

But I don't know what to do. Hiro has been sending me mixed messages and I don't know what he wants. I don't even know if he likes me. I mean I like him but what if the feeling isn't mutual? Huh.... Well there is a cute boy in my chemistry class. His name is Chase. But idk if I like him yet. I'll just see where me and Hiro go for now. But I'm excited to see Cindy it's her first day back since the breakup and she really needs her friends right now. How could Riley do that to her?

JAZMINE'S POV
I just picked up Cindy. She's wearing grey joggers, a white crop top, and her grey Jordan's. Her hairs in a ponytail which is rare and she's wearing stud diamond earrings. This look is her casual look. I guess she wasn't in the mood to dress up. I can't blame her though, I wouldn't either. But she still looks cute.

I'm wearing blue skinny jeans, a tight hot pink crop top, and my white sandals. My hair is wet and curly. I tried to make conversation but she just ignored it. Maybe she'll open up at lunch. " we're here cin", I say unbuckling my seat belt and taking the keys out the ignition. "Huh...? Oh right", she says doing the same. We get out and walk towards the entrance to the school. Seeing her nervous face I link arms with her and give her a warm smile. She smiles back genuinely and lifts her head up as she walks. It's the gangster in Cindy that stops her from looking weak in front of others. We soon arrive at the quad to meet up with the gang. Of course Riley was there😒. Automatically everyone except for Riley ran up to Cindy hugging and greeting her. They didn't pity her. They new that it would only make her feel worse. Instead they acted as if everything was normal which is what I know she wanted them to do. Even Huey greeted Cindy with a comforting hug. I could tell that his hug meant the most cause she expected him to take his brothers side. But Huey is full of surprises another reason why I love him.

CINDYS POV
"What y'all lookin all sad n shit fo?", I said. They just stared at me. " look, I know I ain't been to school and I ain't talked to y'all in ah minute but I was hurting. I still am...b-but dat don't matter now. C-murph is back and she here to stay bitches!". Everyone smiled and hugged me again. Riley just sat on the bench silently. You don't know how much I wanted to just go and smash his face in. But we're in school and I'm tryna graduate. Plus there's something in me that wouldn't let me do it anyway. I was catching up with everything and then the bell rung and I went to my first period. I was able to ignore reezy. This won't be so bad after all.

Sorry for the short chapter. But Cindy is back at school yay! I think she's doing pretty good lol. But yeah I'll try to update soon, till next time✌️😋