Tbh.. part two

Sorry I lied about me updating yesterday. I was literally at church ALL DAY! But I got out of school early today so I decided to update today. Enjoy!

LYLAS POV
Omg I couldn't believe my eyes. It was my old best friend Hiro from Malibu! I hugged him tight and said, " what the hell are you doing here I missed you like a mf!". " damn language, and I just moved back out here", he said. " Omg I forgot you lived here, how've you been my little Asian?". (everyone should know his nationality). " I've been good, I've missed you and I can't wait to see everyone", said Hiro. Everyone? Who is he talking about? Before I could reply the doorbell rang. I told Hiro I was throwing a get together and he said he wanted to stay.

I opened the door to Jazmine after making her take the tbh night oath stating that she can't lie during tbh night, I motioned her to come in. Before I could even greet her she squealed and said, " Hiro omg"! I turned around and saw them hugging. I said, " you two know each other?". Hiro said, " yeah me and jazz go way back to when I first lived here. I know all of the gang". I said, " well this is great, I don't have to do introductions. Well except for Erika, Jacob,and Tylar." More and more people started to arrive and everyone had the same reaction to seeing Hiro except for the three people that didn't know him. I think Huey and Caesar missed him the most though. After a while I forgot what everyone was doing here in the first place. So I got up to stand on the table.

Once on the table I cleared my throat and said, " everyone can I have your attention please?". Everyone settled down and looked at me. I continued with, " we are about to begin tbh night. Can everyone please sit in a circle on the floor". After the gang was seated, I said, " the rules are simple. I've written everyone's name down 10 times because there are ten people here including myself and Hiro. Everyone will say something about everyone. We will go around the circle counter clockwise with each person pulling a name from a hat. You cannot have the same person twice. And any questions that are asked must be answered, no ifs, ands, or buts!  After you pick a name you must state what your first impression of them was, how you feel about them, and any other questions they might have for you.  If you are uncomfortable about saying it out loud you can whisper in their ear. Now I will go first." I leaned forward and picked up the name Cindy out the hat. " I got Cindy".  " really bitch what you gotta say about me?", said Cindy.

I took a deep breath and said, " tbh c-murph you one of my main bitches and I appreciate and love you to death".  " ight I love you too hoe, but I gotta question", said Cindy. " what is it c-murph?", I asked. " what was the first thing you thought about when you saw me?", asked Cindy. " I thought man dis gon be my bitch fo life." " ayyyeee das wassup", said a smiling Cindy. Next was Caesar, I hope he picks me.

CAESARS POV
Oh shit I'm next, I hope I don't pick Lyla. I have to tell the truth she made us take a oath before letting us in the door. I sighed and took a name out the hat, I opened it and saw Lyla's name in big black letters. Oh shit. " I got Lyla", i said. I looked at her and she gave me an awkward smile.

LYLAS POV
Oh shit he chose me yay!

CAESARS POV
" Okay, tbh Lyla you are a very nice and funny person and you light up the room every time you walk in. My first thought/ impression of you was, wow she's gorgeous." I felt my face burn up at the last sentence, I didn't mean to say that oh no. " I have a question", said Lyla. I froze. She then leaned over to my ear her warm breath on my neck and how close she was to me made me shiver. I heard her say, " how do you feel about me?" My heart was pounding I couldn't think straight I was freaking out so I leaned over and whispered in her ear, " I really like you and I want you." When I sat back up all eyes were on us filled with curiosity about what was said . Hell I was even curious. What the fuck was I thinking! If she doesn't like me this could totally ruin our friendship. What have I done?

LYLAS POV
Oh my gosh he likes me! Omg omg omg! Yaaaaay! Ahhhhh! " okay now it's Jazmines turn", I said.

JAZMINES POV
It's my turn already? Ok Jazmine get it together you can do this. I leaned forward and grabbed a paper. I unfolded it and saw the name Erika in big black letters. Holy crap! Of all people I got her. This should be interesting. " um.. I got Erika", I mumbled. I could feel the tense energy around me when I said her name. Everyone knows what went down at the roller rink and this makes me nervous.

I took a deep breath and said, " tbh Erika, I think you're a very pretty and smart girl. And I'm sorry for going off on you at the roller rink. I was jealous and I didn't mean what I said about you, I was unaware that you had a boyfriend and I should have handled the situation better and I'm sorry". " it's okay jazz I forgive you", said Erika. I smiled and said, " thanks, and I thought you were nice when I first met you". Then I heard Lyla say, " alrighty Huey's next." Oh shit, if I thought picking Erika was bad, what if Huey picks me?

HUEYS POV
I hope I pick Jazmine. After hearing what she said to Lyla gave me a change of heart. I think the next time she'll keep her composure instead of going off. Plus I miss her and I want to touch her again. I leaned forward and picked a paper out the hat. I was relived to see Jazmines name.

I looked at her and said, "I picked you". She gave me an awkward half smile and a nod to acknowledge my comment. I then said, " tbh Jazmine I'm so sorry for ignoring you these past couple of weeks. I never stopped loving you but I just didn't know how to react to your outburst. I was fine the night it happened but it sunk in the next day and I didn't know how to respond so I ignored you. But I want you to know that I love you and I miss you and I'm done with my fit. Will you forgive me? ". I then heard her voice say, " I love you too Huey and of course I forgive you. But what was your first impression of me?". " first I thought you were annoying but I got used to it and later started to enjoy it. That soon turned to love". She smiled and hugged me. Seeing her smile made me feel warm inside and touching her soft skin after two weeks made me want to die and go to heaven. But I was just happy to have her back.

" okay everybody were going to take a quick break. The bathroom is upstairs to the left and the other one is just down the hall. There are refreshments in the dinning room make yourselves comfortable", said Lyla. Everyone went their separate ways and I stayed to talk to Jazmine.

LYLAS POV
I  was getting some punch when I saw Hiro walking up to me. " hey what's up", I said. " hey, Um.. Who's that Tylar chick?", he asked. " oh she's my friend from school, why?", I replied. " cause she's fine as hell b",  he said. " Asian nigga don't call me b and I know right. All my friends are bomb!". " yeah, yeah, yeah. Well since y'all are friends and shit can you hook me up". " no nigga, what you gon do for me?", I said raising a brow. " I'll talk to Caesar for you, I know you like him". " I do not!", I defended. " yes you do, you can't lie to me. Your my best friend I know you". " ok ok fine. I'll talk to her". " yass! I love you Ly Ly!", he said smirking. " yeah yeah just go before I change my mind." This won't be so bad, my half Asian and full Asian friends together will be cool.

I've added Hiro to the the story whoop de whoop!😜

Omg Huey and Jazz are back together yay!☺️

Lyla and Caesar 😏

Tylar and Hiro ? 👀

Sorry for the short chapter. Stick around for part three of  tbh night! Til next time✌️😋