Tbh... part one

Before I get started
I want to say that this chapter will be a little on the longer side since I haven't updated. And for the text message convos the person they are texting doesn't know what their names are saved as in the other persons phone. Does that make sense? Probably not but whatever you'll catch on. JAZMINES POV
Ever since the incident at the roller rink, I've been on thin ice with Huey. He's being more distant then he normally is and I'm getting worried. People are starting to notice this too. More girls are starting conversations with him because it's no longer clear to them if me and Huey are together or not and this worries me. I know he still loves me but I don't think he feels the spark between us anymore. But I'm gonna talk to him today and see how he feels.

HUEYS POV
Ever since the incident at the roller rink I haven't really talked to Jazmine. I mean I still love her but seeing her act like that bothered me. I get that she was jealous and all but she can't do that. She talks to boys all the time and yeah I get jealous but I don't act on it unless it goes to far. Me and Erika were just having a simple conversation. Huh I don't know anymore.
I'll get over it though, this is just a ruff patch. I love Jazmine. We'll get over this. Right?

CINDYS POV
Some I'm ova here chillen wit my bitch Lyla at her crib watching some tv. She real cool she's like the perfect mix of me and jazzy. She's sensitive, smart, and hood. She a real gangsta but she girly too. My thoughts were interrupted when she said, " aye c-murph let me ask you something". I said, "fo sho what up?". " I like Caesar but I don't know how to tell him", she said. Aw shit dis bitch like my Nigga ceaz. I ain't gon lie they will be cute but idk about this.
"Well how long you like him?", I said. "About three weeks or so", she mumbled. " do you think he like you?", I asked. Lyla sighed and said, " that's the problem. Idk if he likes me or not so idk if I should tell him." " well then bitch the answer is easy." " what is then ?", she asked confused. " find out if he like you or not and if he do tell him. And if he don't, fuck him then he a bitch ass Nigga." Lyla busted out laughing and said, " C-murph you crazy as hell". Then she added " how am I supposed to find out?". I said, " bitch how the fuck am I supposed to know das yo nigga. You find out." It was quiet for a minute, the only thing that was heard was the TV. Then Lyla broke the silence and said, " I know! How bout we invite the gang plus a couple of others over for a to be honest night!". I was so damn confused I said, " the fuck is a to be honest night?". " A night were everyone is brutally honest about how they feel about each other. Questions can be asked and everything. This way I can find out how he feels about me!". I paused and said, " I ain't Neva heard of that before". Lyla then said, " that's because I just made it up hoe". " ight what Eva", said Cindy. " okay cool, I'll tell everyone. I'm gonna invite Tylar and Erika too", said Lyla. "Nah bitch, Jazz gon be hella embarrassed if you invite Erika, remember what happened at the roller rink?", said Cindy. " bitch that was like two weeks ago jazz and Huey should be over that. I know Erika is.", said Lyla. " Fine bitch do whatever, just know I ain't boutta be breaking up no fights and shit. That's yo problem if anything happens not mine.", said Cindy throwing her hands in the air. Lyla shrugged and texted everybody about the tbh night and that it was at her house at seven tonight.

RILEYS POV
I was at the house chillen wit mchater when both of our phones buzzed. I looked at it to see it was a text from Lyla I opened it and read it.
TEXT CONVO:
My bitch lyla😎: tbh night at my house. Come see what your friends think about you 👀 and don't be afraid to be honest 😁. My house at seven. Peace my niggas and bitches 😎✌️.
My nigga reezy😅: ight bitch I see you Tryna be honest and shit, I'll be der peace ✌️.

HUEYS POV
After I read the text from Lyla I said ok and that I'd be there. I know Jazmine will be there. It's time for me to tell her how I feel.

CAESARS POV
I was at house bored asf when I got a text from Lyla.
TEXT CONVO
Lyla😅💘: tbh night at my house. Come see what your friends think about you 👀 and don't be afraid to be honest 😁. My house at seven. Peace my niggas and bitches 😎✌️.

Future bae😋💘: I guess I'll be there I ain't got nothing better to do. Plus I got some things to get off my chest😉.

Lyla😅💘: what's that supposed to mean?👀😐

Future bae😋💘: you'll just have to wait and see won't you?

Lyla😅💘: whatever boy 😂
END OF CONVO AND POV

ERIKAS POV
I was at the park with my boyfriend Jason and we were just hanging out. Then I got a text message from Lyla saying that she's having a tbh night at her house. I asked if Jason could come and she said sure. This should be interesting.

TYLAR'S POV
My first pov yay! But I was just making a sandwich when I got a text from Lyla. She said there was going to be a tbh night at her house. This should be cool, it's the perfect opportunity for me to make more friends! So I texted her saying I'll be there. I'm so excited.

JAZMINES POV
I was laying down listing to music when I got a text from Lyla. She said there was going to be some tbh night at her house. I said I'd go and continued to listen to my music. I guess it's time I face Huey. He's my boyfriend, we'll get through this.

LYLAS POV
It's 5:45 people will be here in an hour and fifteen minutes. So I jumped in the shower and started to get ready. When I finished it was 6:45 and I heard the doorbell ring. My parents are out of town so it's the perfect night for this. I went down stairs and opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was him. I thought I'd never see him again. Tears filled my eyes and I actually stopped breathing. What the hell was he doing here and why?

Cliffhanger whaaaaattt!😱who is the mysterious man at lylas door?! Is he good or bad? I'll update tomorrow so stick around to find out. Til next time ✌️😋.