Girls night out

Hey guys the girls outfits above and Fifth Harmony "me and my girls" is on the side.

LYLA'S POV

"Idk Cindy, I've been so stressed out with school, the baby, and trying to get a job I don't know what to do", I say. It's been a month now of me being pregnant. I'm still not showing and that's good. "Girl what we need is ah girls night out", said Cindy. "Omg YASSSS! Let's go to the club!", I say. Alright imma text the girls.

After Cindy texts the girls she comes back in my room. "Which club should we go to?", I ask. "Red Vogue of course it's only da hottest club in Maryland", says Cindy. "Duh of course it's 7:30 let's start getting ready", I say. By the time we finish I hear the doorbell ring it must be the girls. I'm wearing some gold sparkly shorts, a black bra crop top thingy, some pink heels, and a white purse. Cindy has on a black dress, black strap heels, and a black Rhine-studded purse. I walk to the door and open it to find Jazmine and Tylar. Jazmine was wearing a soft pink sparkly dress with gold accessories. And Tylar was wearing a black and green dress with black heels and a sliver purse. They came in and we chilled and waited for Jenny. She HAD to come or else Cindy couldn't according to her mom. Finally the doorbell rang and it revealed Jenny in a black and teal dress. "Sorry I'm late traffic was heavy", she said in that fake ass English accent. "Whatever you're here now and that's all that matters", I say.

~30 minuets later~

JAZMINE'S POV

AYYYEEEE this club is lit! I'm so ready to have fun, with Huey around I never have time to cause he's all "anti-social" and shit. Don't get me wrong, I love Huey and I love spending time with him it just..you know..gets boring sometimes. Right now I'm sitting at the bar with Lyla while the rest of the girls are out dancing. All of a sudden the song "panoramic" came on and I couldn't help but jump up and start to dance. "Come on Lyla lets Dance and have some fun", I say. "No thanks I'm good", she says sipping her ginger ale. "Lyla it's bad enough you're pregnant and can't drink alcohol but you don't even wanna dance?", I ask. She stays quiet. "What's the real reason you don't wanna dance?", I ask. "There's just so many fine boys here and I don't wanna end up cheating on Caesar and losing the father of my baby", she says. "Lyla you know how crazy that is? I highly doubt you're gonna cheat on Caesar, especially with a baby on the way. I'm more likely to cheat on Huey than you cheating on Caesar tonight. Not saying I'm gonna cheat on Huey but you know", I say. "Yeah I guess you're right", she says and stands up. "Yay lets dance girl!"

We danced and danced it was soooo much fun. We all started to twerk and I felt hands wrap around my waist. Uh oh.

HUEY'S POV

I told Jazmine to call me every 30 minutes and I haven't got one call. She's been out for at least two hours now I should've gotten three calls by now and I've only gotten the "I'm here now" call. I hope she's alright, maybe I should call her?....nah she should be fine Cindy's there.

JAZMINE'S POV

"Hey baby", says a tall dark man behind me. I stop dancing and turn around. "Hello", I say. "Wanna dance with me babygirl?", asks the man. "No thanks, I uh have a boyfriend and he's probably wondering where I am so", I try to leave but he grabs my arm. "It's alright, just one dance he doesn't even have to know", says the man. He tightens his grip and pulls me closer it starts to hurt. "Let go of me that hurts and I said no". "Listen bitch you're going to dance with me and if you don't  I'm gonna do something far worse", he says with his breath wreaking of alcohol. Tears now fill my eyes at the thought of what he might do to me if I don't dance with him. "No please sorry I don't want any trouble just please let me g-" "Hey she said she doesn't wanna dance with your ass leave her alone", said another tall lightskin dude with brown eyes. "Or what?", says the other guy. The lightskin guy gets in his face and shows him something in his jacket pocket "I don't think you wanna know what else". The guy lets me go and walks away.

"Hey are you okay?", asks the guy looking at my arm. "Yeah I'm fine it just hurts a little but I'll be okay", I say. "You should be its just a bruise not a sprain", he says smiling with white perfect teeth. "Thank you so much for that I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come", I say. "Of course no problem. I can't stand that jackass he's always here", says the guy. By now we're at a table sitting down. "You're always here then too?", I ask. "Yeah my dad owns this place", he says. "Oh how cool", I say. "Yeah I didn't catch your name", he says. "Oh I'm Jazmine", I say giving a smile and stretching my hand out. He gladly shakes it and says, "nice to meet you Jazmine, I'm Jacob but you can call me Jake".

From then on we just drank and talked by the end of the night I was completely drunk dancing on a table. "Jazmine get down from there", says jake. "Shhh", I say kneeling down pressing my finger on his lips. "Let's just have fun!", I say taking a shot standing back on the table. Next thing I know Tylar and Cindy come. "Jazmine what are you doing up there?!", says Tylar. "Oh calm down she just having fun", says Cindy. "What if she falls Huey would kill us!", says Tylar. "Yeah u right, cmon Jazzy time tah go", she said picking me up. "Nooooo I wanna stay and drink and dance!", I say. "Yeah yeah let's go". Soon Jenny and Lyla appear and we all pile in the van. I'm layed in the backseat.

I wake up outside of Huey's house. With Cindy and Tylar. Huey opens the door.
"I believe this belongs to you", Cindy says pushing me towards Huey. "HUEEEYYY! I've missed you so much", I say kissing him, he pulls away slightly. "Thanks Cindy, thanks Tylar I'll take it from here", he says. "Yeah yeah", they say and leave. "Byyyeee babies hehehe", I slur. Huey picks me up and closes the door. "Jazmine how many drinks have you had", he asks carrying me upstairs into his room. "Hehe only four, okay maybe seven, or twenty three", I say. "Huhhh Jazmine come on now", he lays me on the bed and takes off my shoes. He goes to his drawer and takes out a T-shirt and some sweats. "May I ?", he asks. "Hehe yessss baby", I say. He removes my jewelry and then moves to my dress. He unzips it and removes it until I'm only in my underwear. He stops and stares. I smirk "like what you see?", I say. He shakes his head and puts the T-shirt on me. He gives me the pants and I pull them on. He folds my dress and puts it on the dresser and leaves. I begin to drift off until he comes back with a glass of water and an aspirin. "Here take this it might help", he says. I take the pill and down the water. I begin to feel heavy and fall asleep.

Sorry I haven't updated guys I had writers block. But I'm back!

Huey's so sweet☺️💟

Jazzy's gone wild lol💃

Tylar and Cindy are good friends😌👌

JAAAKKKKEEEEE!!!💖

Okay till next time😋✌️