Huey.

JAZMINES POV

Oh no, I think Huey saw me and Chris kissing. This is bad, really really bad. He looked heartbroken. Oh no, what if he liked me! What if that was what he was going to tell me. Omg what have I done! Huey must have loved me this whole time. And I ruined it, with stupid Christopher.

I have to talk to Huey I thought. I knocked on the Freeman house door and it was opened by Riley. "Aye jazzy what up". "Hi Riley, is Huey in?". " yeah his bitch ass in the room moping, ion think you should bother him right now." "Please I just want to talk to him." " aye jaz i don't think that's a good idea nigga he upset". "Riley let me the fuck in now!", I yelled in anger. " okay damn bitch you ain't got to yell".

I walked into the the house and up the stairs. I slowly opened the door to Huey's room. I was shocked at the sight of him laying down staring at the wall, Huey is usually always occupied with something. " Huey "I said in an innocent tone. "What do you want Jazmine, shouldn't you be with Chris. " Huey, I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to see I didn't want you to find out that way", I said with my eyes tearing up.

" Jazmine what do you want ?", he asked once more. " Huey I'm sorry", I squeaked with tears running down my cheeks. " sorry for what? You kissed your boyfriend that's not a crime." I stood there and he said, " Jazmine just go, I don't feel like company today." " but Huey-" " Jazmine can you please just leave", he said raising his voice. I saddened as I said okay and walked out.

Huey was hurt, and I knew it was my fault. I felt awful, I didn't know what to do. I just went home and cried at the fact that I lost Huey. I lost my love.