Ah love.

CINDYS POV
Right now I'm on my way to the park to meet the girls. I haven't been able to tell them my news all week I've been hella busy. But since it's Saturday and I ain't got no plans this is the perfect time. When I got to the park I parked my car and started walking to a bench where I spotted the girls. " wassup bitches", I said. " hey Cindy", they all said in unison.

"So C-murph, what's the big news you've been trying to tell us?", asked Lyla. " I'm glad you asked hoe. Ight yall know how mah b-day is tomorrow?", I said. "Yeah", said Jazmine and everyone nodded. " well I think reezy is throwin me a surprise party", I said. " how do you know for sure?", asked Tylar. " cuz da niggas been actin all secretive and shit. Every time I come around he act like he nervous or hidin something. But I don't want the nigga to find out I know about the party. What should I do?", I asked.

"Well um I don't think he's throwing you a party cause he would've told us because you know he can't do something like that by himself.", said Jazmine. "Yeah c I think he might just be going through something. He would've at least told Huey or something", said Lyla. " yeah yall are probably right. He might just be going through something imma talk ta him later. Thanks".
" No problem Cindy", said Tylar while the girls nodded in agreement.

JAZMINES POV
Shortly after Cindy left I was just talking to Tylar and Lyla when I got a text from Huey.

Text convo

Bae💘😫: Jazmine can you come meet me at the hill.

Jazmine❤️: whhhyy?😫 I'm with the girls.

Bae💘😫: oh well. Never mind. Bye.

Jazmine❤️: Hueeyyyyy! No I want to see you😢. Can you just tell me why?

Bae💘😫: no. If you don't want to come then don't.

Jazmine❤️: ugh! Fine I'll be there in 10. I hate you.

Bae💘😫: love you too.

"Ugh.. Guys I have to go meet Huey. I'll see y'all later.", I said. "Okay bye jazz!", they both said as I waved to them I wonder what Huey wants.

          ~10 minutes later~

As I walked up the hill I saw Huey and smiled. When I reached the tree I plopped down next to my boyfriend and looked at him. "Hi Huey, what did you want to talk about?", I asked. " Jazmine I've been meaning to tell you something for a long time now", said Huey. I was confused at his tone and his eyes were soft as if he was hurt or something. My eyes widened at the sudden thought that came to my head. " Oh my gosh Huey are you gay?! I mean if you are it's okay I'll still be your friend but how could you do this to me? I mean lead me on? Never mind forget that, who else have you told? Am I the first? Huey you have to come ou-". " Jazmine what the hell? I'm not gay", said Huey sternly. " oh thank goodness! That would've been horrible", I said.  Seeing the scowl on his face I then said, " well what is it?". It was silent for a while. Then I felt Huey grab my hand and looked at me. "Jazmine I love you. I know I've told you this before but I really mean it. I don't know...I've never felt this way before about anyone. You've changed me. You make me feel special and you give my life meaning and purpose. You're funny, smart, beautiful, and just an amazing person to be around. I would be nothing without you.
I want to spend the rest of my life being with you, saving you from trouble, and even just holding your hand. I love you Jazmine Dubois and I always will." Thoughts of happiness filled my mind. I was overwhelmed with joy and butterflies. I felt like these sparks inside of me were gonna burst. All I could do was give him the biggest smile and say, "oh Huey I love you too". I immediately jumped in his arms and engulfed him in the warmest hug. Following that was an eruption of kisses all over his face. He slightly giggled. OH MY GAWD HE GIGGLED! He never smiles let alone giggle. This is the best day of my life. " I absolutely adore you Huey Freeman", I say as I lean on his shoulder while his arm wraps around me. " and I absouley adore you Jazmine Dubois", said Huey. This was perfect. He is perfect.

How was that? Aye I'm sorry for this short chapter but I promise you this next one finna be lit🔥. It's gone be a lot of drama coming so I hope yall ready. But aye.

Ain't Huey the sweetest? He a real softie on the inside? I was smiling just writing this chapter.😊

What yall think is wrong with Riley? I don't buy that shit about him going through stuff do yall?👀

Tylar and Lyla are about to have some chapters coming soon.👏

Okay till next time✌️😋