The morning before school

CAESARS POV
I woke up on the the floor in my sleeping bag with Lyla sound asleep in her own right next to me. I then sat up to see Jazmine on one one end of the bed and Huey in the other. That left Riley and Cindy in their sleeping bags on the floor closest to the door. I stretched and got up to go get my duffle bag out of the closet. Then I pulled out some clothes and Clean boxers along with my hygiene stuff. Since it was the first day of school and there were five other people that needed to get ready and only two bathrooms I decided that I should get a head start on my shower and stuff. So with my things in my hands I carefully stepped over everyone and made my way to the bathroom. I then put my dreads in a bun and stripped my clothing and took a nice shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on some cargo khaki pant a white t-shirt and some timberland boots. After putting my things back in my bag I decided to go downstairs, to my surprise I saw Lyla searching through the closets.

LYLAS POV
I woke up and found that Caesar was gone. Knowing that he couldn't have gone far I shrugged and got up so I can get ready. I saw that someone was in the bathroom so I took my stuff and went to use the one downstairs. I was about to strip my clothing but realized that I had no towel or wash cloth. Not wanting to wake anyone up I started to look in a closet across from the bathroom until I felt someone's presence. So I turned around and saw Caesar looking at me with a puzzled face. I then said, " oh good morning Caesar." "Good morning Lyla," he paused before continuing and said," umm, what are you doing?" " oh, I need to take a shower but I don't know where the towels are so I thought they might be in this closet but they're not. It's just a bunch of movies." He chuckled and said, " yeah that's their movie closet. But the towels are under the sink." I smiled and said a simple thank you before returning into the bathroom to take my shower.

When I got out I did my hygiene and got dressed. I wore a mini baby blue skirt with a white bra like crop top and some white flats. I accessorized with blue and gold bangles, a white headband over my wet curly hair, and some white bow earrings. When I was dressed I put on a little blue eyeshadow, mascara, and pink lip stick, Satisfied with my look I put on some perfume and I walked out and took a seat on the couch next to Cindy.

CINDYS POV
I woke up did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I had on a black crop top, some black shorts, a red flannel around my waist, and my red and black Jordan's. To add some flair I put a red bandana on right before my neat bun, some mascara, and red lip stick. I then went downstairs to watch tv after putting on perfume and waited for everyone else to get ready. Caesar was texting on his phone in the chair across from me then Lyla came out the bathroom and sat next to me.

HUEYS POV
After I took my shower and stuff I got dressed. I put on some black baggy jeans that fit well, a grey t-shirt and some grey converse. I put on cologne grabbed my book and headed down stairs and sat next to Caesar on the couch and read.

JAZMINES POV
I woke up took a shower etc; and got dressed. I wore a pink floral dress, some white and pink converse low tops, and a matching over the body purse. I straightened my hair out and put a pink headband on. I then put on some pink and white bracelets on each wrist and some pearl stud earrings. I put on a very small amount of blush, pink eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, and pink lip gloss. I grabbed my book bag before spraying on some perfume and headed downstairs.

RILEYS POV
I woke up all alone. I can't believe them niggas didn't wake me up. I shrugged it off and hopped in the shower and did my morning routine. A nigga gotta be fresh. After that I got dressed. I was wearing a black and white shirt that  promoted the new movie straight outta Compton, some black jeans, my black and white nikes, and some diamond earrings. I then retouched my Corn rolls put on some cologne and went downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

NOBODIES POV
Huey: damn what the hell took you so long?
Riley: nigga why the hell didn't you wake me up is the question. You know I be over sleepin.
Huey: riley you're fifteen you should be old enough to wake yourself up, or set an alarm.
Riley: man whatever nigga. Aye y'all up for some McDonald's?
Caesar: hell yeah I'm hungry as a mufucka.
Lyla: I'm down.
Jazmine: yeah I can eat.
Cindy: fo sho reezy.
Huey: I guess.
Cut to McDonald's
After everyone ordered they sat down and ate.
Jazmine: so are you guys ready for school? We're finally seniors. I've been seventeen now for two weeks and I'm ready to party!
Cindy: jazzy shut yo ass up. And I ain't no senior. Me and Riley are juniors remember?
Jazmine: yeah but you guys can still have fun. How about you Lyla, you happy to be a senior?
Lyla: I mean it's cool I guess. I mean I'm scared as hell, you guys are the only people I know.
Caesar: you'll be alright girl. ( he said letting a bit of his Jamaican accent slip out).
Lyla: thanks.
Riley: aight, enough of this school shit. It's bad enough that we gotta go. I say we leave now so we can get it over with.

And with that everyone finished up their food, threw it away and headed to school.

Hey guys! Sorry for this short and dumb chapter. I just wanted to wrap up from the sleep over and show you how their morning was. But yeah, stay tuned to find out about their first day of school. Til next time ✌🏾️.