Awkward

HUEY'S POV

I'm so mad, I can't believe it! After everything me and Jazmine have been through she goes and gets a boyfriend! I've always been the person that's there for her no matter what. But some pretty boy with "swag" and a perfect smile comes along and messes it up. Guess who it is? Christopher. That's right Chris the guy Jazmine was talking to in Clair's. I knew he was coming on to her I just knew it. What does he have that I don't? Oh yeah, he actually told Jazmine he wants to date her unlike me.

  When I cooled down I decided to watch the news. Then I realized Riley was dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked. " Nigga I ain't going nowhere why you all up on me. Damn give a nigga some breathing room". I just shook my head and continued to watch tv so I could avoid a pointless nigga moment. "But if you must know, I invited Cindy over. Oh and I think Jazmine and Chris are coming too".I immediately stood up shocked. "What I gotta go get dressed!".

After I was dressed the doorbell rang. I immediately heard Christopher's voice and rolled my eyes. I can't stand being in the same room with him, especially if he's all cuddled up with Jazmine. I had to leave. When I got downstairs all eyes looked up at me. I greeted everyone saying, "hi Cindy, Jazmine. Hello Christopher." He responded by saying, " Huey, you can call me Chris". "I'm fine Christopher", I said sternly. When I opened the door I heard Jazmine say, " where you going Huey?". "  I'm going out Jazmine". I said before I closed the door behind me. While walking down the steps I thought about how awkward that was. I spent the rest of the night at Starbucks browsing on my computer.