Where are we going?

HUEYS POV
After school I put my books in my locker and headed to the quad to meet up with my friends. Once I got there everyone was sitting on a bench and talking.
END OF POV
Jazmine: hi Huey!
Huey: hey jazz
Lyla: so where are we going?
Riley: how bout the movies?
Huey: you got movie money?
Riley: .......nah
Huey: so no.
Cindy: how bout the park? We can go shoot some hoops!
Jazmine: Cindy you know I don't play basketball!
Cindy: oh yeah I forgot you was prissy jazz (laughs)
Jazmine: shut the hell up Cindy I'm not prissy!
Cindy: sure, whatever floats your boat.
Caesar: how about the roller rink?
Lyla: that sounds fun!
Jazmine: that's cool.
Cindy: sure.
Riley: I'm down.
Huey: I guess.
Cut to bowling alley
CAESARS POV
When we got to the roller rink everyone got there skates and sat down except for Lyla. There was no room so she bent down to take her shoes off and put her skates on. I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help myself from looking at her ass. I know it's Pervy but I'm a seventeen year old boy what else do you expect? I stopped myself and started to put my skates on. While I was lacing my first skate Cindy and Riley got off the bench getting on the rink. Just then Lyla came and sat next to me and boy was she looking good.
"Hi Lyla", said Caesar. " hey caez". "Sooo-". "- cut the crap Caesar. Did you enjoy yourself five minuets ago?", said Lyla raising a brow and giving a smirk. " what are you talking about?", asked Caesar looking confused. " Nigga don't play dumb. I saw you looking at my ass." I could feel my cheeks burn up, I knew she couldn't see the blush but boy I sure did know it was there. " um, sorry about that", I mumbled. " it's alright, you can look all you want just know that you can't touch it. And I promise you if you do, the next day you won't have a hand". And with that she got up and walked to the rink. Damn she's bad. I want her and I'm gonna get her.
JAZMINES POV
I was having so much fun skating with Huey and the gang. But I got the sudden urge to pee so I exited the rink and went to the bathroom. When I came out all chill and good vibes flooded away from my body when I saw Huey talking to this bitch named Erika from our school. Now maybe I'm over exaggerating about the bitch part, okay ALOT over exaggerating. She's actually really nice and pretty, but she became a bitch the second she decided to flirt with Huey. So I walked up to them.
CONVO BETWEEN HUEY, JAZZ, AND ERIKA
Jazmine: um what's going on here?!
Huey: nothing Jazmine we were just talking.
Erika: hey jazz, and yeah we were just talking.
Jazmine: really, about what?
Erika: Mrs.Bradley's project, we're partners.
Jazmine: BULLSHIT! Y'all wasn't talkin bout no damn project!
Huey: Jazmine yes we were now calm down!
Jazmine: Huey don't tell me to calm down when this bitch was all up on you!
Cindy walks over
Cindy: jazz cool it girl people are starting to stare.
Jazmine: I DONT GIVE A FUCK! LET THEM STARE!
Huey: Jazmine stop cursing and yelling you're making a fool of your self!
Jazmine : shut the fuck up Huey, why don't you comfort yo hoe over here!
Erika: JAZMINE I DONT WANT HUEY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! NOW I SUGEST YOU CALM THE FUCK  DOWN AND BACK UP OFF ME BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS!
HUEYS POV
Now I love Jazmine, but she better calm the fuck down cause I know Erika will beat her ass for real. I've seen Erika fight a lot and she never loses. Jazzy can only cat fight she can't ghetto fight like Erika.
END OF POV
Jazmine starts to cry
Jazmine: I'm sorry I didn't know. I'm sorry.
Erika: man whatever, I'll see you later Huey.
Huey: okay bye Erika.
Cindy: jazzy you alright?
Jazmine cries
Jazmine: no I just embarrassed myself in front of everybody! I'm sorry for doubting you Huey I really am. I didn't know she had a boyfriend and I just got jealous. I'm sorry.
Huey: stop apologizing it's ok. I just need you to know that I'm with you and no one else. I want you and only you, got it?
Jazmine: mmhm
Huey: I love you okay
Jazmine: I love you too Huey.
They give each other a kiss and a hug. Caesar, Riley, and Lyla walk over from the crowd that's now gone.
Caesar: alright I'm tired can we go?
Lyla: yeah I'm beat too.
Riley: yeah ya'll niggas ready?
Jazmine: yeah let's go.
Cut to Freeman house. Everyone's in the living room chillen watching tv and talking.
Grandad: ya'll bad ass kids gotta go home in an hour. It's a school night.
Riley: man come on grandad it's only 8:30
Grandad: boy I don't care it's a school night and I don't want their parents complaining to me about how late their kids got home.
Jazmine: don't worry Mr. Freeman we'll be gone in an hour.
Grandad: alright little cutie pie.

For the rest of the night they cooked tacos and ate. After that they went home and prepared for the next day.

Hope y'all liked it. Til next time. ✌🏾️😋