First day of school

JAZMINES POV
After we left McDonald's we drove for five short minutes laughing and talking. After arriving at school everyone went their separate ways except for me and Lyla I agreed to help her find her classes today. So we walked to the office to get our schedules. We conveniently had first period together. Calculus with Mr.Dalton.

"So is this mr.dilton guy nice?", asked Lyla. " Mr.Dalton, and yeah he's cool not my favorite though",said a smirking Jazmine. "Oh cool, hey can I tell you something?". " sure", said a confused Jazmine. " I'm really nervous. What if no one likes me?". "Girl don't be silly, you're a great person! Don't worry you'll be fine. And you always have me and the gang.", said Jazmine smiling. "Thanks Jazmine", said Lyla. "No problem".
END OF POV
We then arrived at the classroom, walked in and took our seats by the door. Class was slow. The bell finally rang and I dropped Lyla off at English. I then made my way to my locker and saw Huey (Huey's locker is next to Jazmines).

HUEYS POV
I was at my locker getting my physics book when I saw Jazmine walking towards me and her locker. I can't help but love the fact that it's next to mine, I get to talk to her and hold her between classes. God I love her.
Jazmine: hey baby
Huey: hi Jazmine
(Gosh I hate it when she calls me that. But I let her because it makes her smile and I love it when she smiles)
Jazmine: so what class do you have next?
Huey: physics.
Jazmine: great that's right next to my ap Spanish class. So you can walk me. 😋
Huey: huh, alright let's go I don't wanna be late.
She then kissed me and we held hands and walked through the hallway. After I dropped her off I walked into my class and sat next to Caesar.
LYLAS POV

Class was slow. I like my English teacher, Mrs. Ross. She's funny and seems like a pretty laid back teacher. After the bell rang I looked at my schedule and found that it was lunch time, so I put my books in my locker and started walking. I didn't exactly know where I was going but I just kept walking anyway. Then I stopped in my tracks due to a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find a rather short girl, she looked like she was mixed with black and some type of Asian  and her hair was straightened and parted on the side. She was wearing light grey skinny jeans, a dark grey crop top with Rolling Stones written on it with some black and white converse. " um hi, sorry to bother you. But I was wondering if you could show me the way to the cafeteria I'm new here. I'm Tylar by the way". " oh, hi Tylar. I'm new here too. My names Lyla and I don't know where the cafeteria is." "Oh alright. Well where are you going?", asked Tylar. " to be honest I don't even fucking know lol". " we can ask someone", suggested Tylar.

After getting directions we arrived at the lunch room. I saw the gang at a table and started to walk to it until I heard Tylar speak. " I'll see you later I think I see my friends". " okay girl see you later!", I said. I walked to the table and sat in the only available seat between Caesar and Cindy.
CONVO BETWEEN GANG
Cindy: aye wassup Lyla
Me: wassup c-murph
Huey: hey Lyla
Me: hey Huey
Riley: wassup my main bitch
Me: wassup nigga
Jazmine:hi Lyla
Me: hey.
Caesar: so who was that girl you were with?
Me: what girl?
Caesar: the one you were talking to five minutes ago.
Me: ohhh, that's Tylar. I think she's a freshman but I'm not quite sure.
Jazmine: see! I told you you'd make new friends.
Me:bitch  that's only one.
Jazmine: well Bitch it's a start.
Me: I guess you're right.
Riley: aye y'all niggas weak! Young Escobar aka reezy got plenty of friends.
Cindy: nigga shut yo lonely ass up you ain't got no friends. We da only people you got besides Ed and Rummy.
Riley: bitch who asked you?
Cindy: call me a bitch one mo time Riley you gone get knocked da fuck out.
Riley: man whatever
Lyla: hey you guys wanna go somewhere after school?
Jazmine: sure I'm down!
Huey: I guess
Caesar: sounds cool
Cindy: yeah I could go somewhere
Riley: long as my bitch is going
Right then and there all you heard was a smacking noise and Riley fell on the floor.
Cindy: nigga what the hell did I tell you!
Riley: damn c-murph you ain't gotta hit me like that!
Cindy: man get yo whining ass up and shake it off like a real nigga.
Riley: aight fine

After that we continued to talk and eat. Pretty soon the bell rung and I made my way to my next class. The rest of the day dragged on and the day was finally over. After putting my books in my locker I went to the quad to meet up with the gang. I wonder where we're gonna go.

Sorry for this short chapter guys 😁. I've been so occupied with school my mind is everywhere but I promise to give you some juicy stuff when I update this weekend. Yup it's a three day weekend and I got no plans so I'll definitely update more then once. Till next time.✌🏾️😋