Updates

Yeah I know, the last time I updated was in May.

The main reason I haven't been adding new parts is because I lost the whole plot. I have completely forgotten what was going to happen so I've been avoiding this for a while.

To be completely honest, I don't really like how I built this story up anyway and I don't think you guys are enjoying it either, it's been very odd. I started this story when I was fourteen, that's why it's pretty bad. Another one of the reasons is the fact that this was based on minecraft YouTuber's and honestly I'm not a fan of most of them now so I feel like if I were to continue it would be very bland.

So this is why I think I'm going to end this story and start a new book, except this new book is going to be very different. I think what I am going to do is create a book based on a different fandom and I'm not yet sure which fandom. I was thinking something like Phan, Creepy Pasta, RPG horror games (Like Misao, Ib and Mad Father) or something completely new! What I mean by that is like a story based in a different universe to the universe that this is based on. I'm also considering doing a story about youtubers generally. A universe where they didn't become youtubers and they were just normal people that don't realise they could've been something more. It would obviously include youtubers like Emma Blackery, Lukeisnotsexy, Danisnotonfire, Amazing Phil, JustKiddingFilms and some more. I also want to do a story about Vocaloids if they were human and weren't just systems and software's. Another story idea I had was the completely different story. What I mean by this is a story with new Character's and in a different style to this book, like a whole other person's life. It would be like a fantasy book. I won't say too much about it though.

Now that I've explained all my story Ideas, you guys can vote! I probably won't get many votes on straw poll because I'm not necessarily a popular writer but it's worth a try! I just wanna do something that both me and you will enjoy!
Straw poll link: http://strawpoll.me/5136353