Drunk Night Party

I went into Will's room and saw him wide awake on his laptop....just like me, he's an insomniac but that's just because we're twins. "What is it saph?" he asked as he took his neon green headphones off. "Well the guys and shiz are at Maria's party of some sort and they're too drunk too drive so we need to pick them up" I replied, looking at Williams posters. "WAIT Maria had a party and didn't invite us? what the Fuck!" William said as he got up from his seat and walled downstairs with me. "I know it seems strange of Maria to do that, but I suppose they wanted at least SOMEONE to stay sober." I said. "I guess you're right..." William said as he got his keys and mine.

I got into my Dark blue Honda Civic and William got into his Sleek white Ford Focus and we drove to Maria's house. I could see they were having a pleasant time through the window. "We're going to die in there I bet you!" William said before knocking on the door. "I actually do think we're going to die!" I said as we both giggled at ourselves. We knocked on the door and a drunk Lachlan opened the door! "heyyyy sappphh and willlll" he slurred as he dragged us both inside. Will and I looked at each other with those 'What the fuck' faces. We were dragged into the living room and we saw 5 bottles of alcohol on the table. "How many fucking drinks can these people have?" I whispered to Will. "Honestly saph, I really don't know they're just crazy people...." Will replied with. In the corner of the room I saw Maria and Mitch, Mitch was, what looked like, apologizing to Maria and she slapped him. How drunk are they.....As I walked over to Rob Mitch....KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? I simply widened my eyes (I must look so weird making the faces Sapphire's making right now XD) and clenched my fists, trying not to punch him. "Bitch touch my sis and you're dead!" Will said coming over and going in front of me. "NNNOOO" Mitch shouted (Slurring as well) as he punched Will, crap a fights going to go down isn't it....Will was about to punch him before I grabbed his wrist. "Just....just no -.-" I said. "fine...." Will put his fist down and walked away.

"Sapphire I think we should leave!" Will said worry filling his eyes, Will was very protective of me because as much as he hated me, He cared for me and ever since what Derek did to me....He's been scared of losing me, and letting a boy love me. It's terrible what Derek did....I never want to speak of it..."You're right Will, Let's go" as I turned to walk away, Mitch grabbed me by my waists and whispered into my ear "love me...". managed to get put of Mitch's grip and we dashed for the door and headed into our cars and drove away.

When we got home it was 1:20am....glad tomorrow's Saturday. We went to our rooms and didn't speak a word. I went back on my phone, scrolling through Tumblr.

~Le Time Skip To Ze Morning~

It was 9am and I went downstairs and made some pancakes for Me, Claire and Will. "I SMEELLLLLL PANCAKKKKEEEESSSS" Will and Claire said in unison as they rushed downstairs. "Swag Cooking, Swag Cooking, Swag Cooking bitch!" I said as we all laughed. "Here are ze pancakes mister and mistress!" I said in a fancy silly voice. "Why thank you Mademoiselle (did I spell that right? o-o) Sapphire" Claire said in a posh voice. "IM SO FANCY YOU ALREADY KNOW!" William shouted, making Claire laugh her head off. "IM IN THE FAST FROM LA TO TOKYO!!" I shouted as we all sat down to eat.

After we had all calmed down and finished our breakfast, I just realized something....IT WAS LACHLAN'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! God dammit I'm a dumbass -.- Well there's not much I can really do but it explains why they were having a pa- wait a minute.....How did they all get home? Did they just all stay at Maria's place? Well I suppose that's none of my business!