Fun and Games

I went into school next morning, I heard...Ashley singing? "But mama I'm in love with a criminal, and this type of love isn't rational it's physical, Mama please don't cry I will be alright some reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy." She sang. (The song's called Criminal.) I assumed she was singing about Mitch. Thinking about Mitch, I thought of how long we've known each other and now we're enemies. It's amazing what life can do to you. "That song was about my boyfriend, MITCHELLLLLLLL" Ashley shouted. Mitch came up to her and he kissed her. "Can I just say, little Saddo Saph is here, so make sure to make fun of her!" Mitch said. I really wanted to punch him in the face. Sydney (Kricken) came up to me. "Hey Sapphire, are you alright? I feel bad because of what Mitch has done to you." She said calmly. "Don't worry, you weren't involved with what he was doing so don't feel bad" I said gently. She left to go to her locker. I had an idea. I should prank Mitch after school. I went up to my friend, Zarah. "Hey Zarah do you want to prank Mitch?" I said as she turned around and almost whipped me in the face with her long golden locks. She smirked. "OF COURRSEEEE SAPPHI!!!!" She exclaimed, excitedly. I went off to fetch my other friend, Abbie and I brought Zarah along with me. "Hey Abbie wanna prank Mitch?!" Zarah and I said in unison. "Hell yeah!" Abbie said as she sorted out her short pale blonde hair. "Right who else should we get?" I said with an evil smirk. "Ummm....Oh I know! We should get Ezzy!" Zarah said as she dragged me and Abbie to Ezzy's locker. "Hey Ezzy, wanna prank a bitch?" Abbie said. "I thought you'd never ask" Ezzy said as a sinister smile grew on her face.

I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!! I know I do this a lot but these days I never have enough time for Wattpad and I would've continued last week but I broke my kindle and I had to wait for a replacement. When the holidays come (which for me is on the 19th of December, a day after my birthday) I will write more chapters

Toodles~TOFFG