Party's and Shiz

I finally realised it. Mitch was a dirty stinkin' cheater because everything that's happened...shows evidence Mitch was on Maria as they kissed seductively ,"didn't you hear what happened between them?!...Mitty and Mitch kissed...I hate them both", He said as he winked at me,mimicking a small air kiss... it all came into my mind....Was Mitch just messing with us? "Saph you alright" Lachlan said waving in my face, I immediately snapped out of my daydream. "Hey guys can I ask you a question?" I said looking at the grass. "Haha you just did but go on!" Preston smiled. "What the hell is up with Mitch? He's dating Maria...but he kissed Mitty?" I asked "Honestly Sapphire I don't know what's gotten into him, he thinks he can get any girl he wants." Preston said, as he turned slightly to the side. "Something seems wrong with him..." Lachlan replied with wonder filling his eyes.

~Le Time Skip to after School~

I ran back home and opened the door to see Will was already home. "So where were you last night?" He asked as I clambered into the kitchen "Oh I was over at Maria's why?" I replied, pouring myself a glass of water. "You should be glad that Mum, Sarah and Dan are out with Maria's parents and Leo!" Will replied with, chuckling gently. "Right you better not tell them or else I'll tell them you smoke!" "but I don't smoke" "exactly." I laughed and ran upstairs to see Claire in her room doing some homework. "Hey Eclaiiiirrrreeee" I said smirking. Eclaire was Claire's nickname and it would always be funny to call her Eclaire. "Dammit I was enjoying it when you weren't here!" Claire replied laughing.

I went into my blue and black wallpaper-ed room. You see I had the biggest room so it was always awesome to chill out there. I dropped my backpack on the floor and changed into some new clothes as I was changing I heard the doorbell ring. "WILLY ANSWER THE DOOR" I shouted from across my room to downstairs. I heard talking and the 'people' that came, went upstairs, obviously lead by will, to my room. It was Amber and Emerald. "HEEYYYYYYY" we all said in unison laughing!

"Where's Maria?" I asked smiling. "Bitch do I look like I know?" Emerald said laughing. "Soooooo how's da music going? Amber asked. I guess I haven't told you yet, but Maria, Emerald, Amber and I were in a band called 'The Gems' (yes I will be using songs that already exist such as Bad apple, Matryoshka and Mischievous function so basically JubyPhonic songs) and were pretty popular our YouTube channel, TheGemsVEVO, had 5.3 hundred thousand subscribers.

After a lot of talking,giggling,song writing and silliness, Emerald and Maria left and I changed into some harem pants and a loose top. I went onto my laptop and checked my Skype, crap loads of people were calling me. Oh well! Just as I change my status Preston and Lachlan were skyping me. I picked up and said "HEYYYY!" giggling. "It took you a damn long time to join Saph!" Lachlan said in his awesome Australian accent. "Yeahhhhh sorry about that, Em and Amber came over. So what you two talking about?" I said enthusiastically. "Oh nothing much we were just wondering if you wanted to play some survival games with us?" Preston asked. "Sure!" I replied.

After I kicked their asses at Survival Games it was 6:04pm so I decided to go and watch some YouTube videos.

~Le Time Skip because....life~

Great. 1am. Being an insomniac isn't that nice but I just scrolled through my dash on Tumblr and I got a text from Rob, What the Fuck?

(R=Rob S=Sapphire)

R: swopojre puck hs bp

S: Rob, What the Fuck are you even saying that's not even real English!

R:  Mafiwha hiysd

S: Please, Speak English!

R: We sre gt Mawifad hijes puck js hup MARKAJ

S: So I assume you're at Maria's house and you guys are just fucking drunk?

R: 2 cjrs

S: I'll get William as well...meet you there....=.=

Author's Note:

I am sooooo sorry I haven't written that many chapters and I needed to publish something so, again sorry for this not many chapters I've been very busy and its going to be hard to continue when school starts up again. Thanks for reading my bootiful senpais~ :3