Then It Happened

I swiftly walked away. As I walked down the school corridors, I bumped into Lachlan. "Hey Sapphi" He said. Since when did he call me Sapphi? Oh well, I didn't really mind. "Hey Lachlan" I said and walked away. He tapped my shoulder and I turned around. "What is it?" I said. "Well...I was wondering if we could go to Starbucks later?" He asked, touching up his hair. "Okay what time then?" I replied, giving him a little smile. "5:00. See you later then?" He said. "Yeah see you" I said and continued to walk down the corridor. I encountered Charlotte. "Oh hey Sapphire, having a fun time messing with people's feelings?" she said, trying to mock my British accent. "Charlotte, I don't really care if you say anything." I said and almost left until she grabbed me by my wrist. "Look, you better not mess with Mitch, or I'll tell everyone to beat you up. Remember, I can tell anyone to do anything in this school." She said, giving me the deadliest glare ever. I backed away in fear and before she could do anything, the bell went. Thanks bell.

~After school~

It was 4:38 and I was getting ready to meet Lachlan. As I was putting my clothes on, I got a call from Maria.

(M=Maria S=Sapphire)

M: Hey Sapphire do you want to hang out at 5?

S: Sorry, I can't I'm going to meet up with someone.

M: Oh okay, but who with?

S: Lachlan.

M: Oh okay then....Have fun...

She hung up the phone before I could really say something. Maria seemed a little bit off today. Was it because I was going to meet Lachlan instead of her? I don't really know...

~5:00~

Lachlan was standing outside, in a red sweater and blue jeans."Hey Sapphire, I kinda want to tell you something." Lachlan said, looking a bit nervous. "No need to be so nervous, you can tell me anything" I said, giving a faint smile. "Well...I uh..." He said. "Go on then". By this time we were face to face. Then it happened.

MWAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER >:) I would've made it longer, but I wanted to end it there and give you guys a cliff hanger to piss you off :3 I know, I'm a bitch :D