Those lovely friends

A crucial part of my life was my friends they were awesome and bonkers just like me! My best friend is Maria and she has Long Silky Blonde hair, dip dyed red. I knew her even when I was a little baby because our parents were friends. Something that I always love to tease Maria about is The Fact that her Full first name is Marianne-Ruby you'd think we'd call her Mary or Ruby for short but I guess Maria sounded better. Maria had a twin brother just like me his name is Leo and just like Maria, Leo had Blonde ruffled hair that was dip dyed red.

Maria and I were both about to head to class. It was third hour and we had Science together. As we headed to class we passed few boys Jerome,Mitchell,Lachlan and Preston (Ring any Bells? :3) they were alright but I wasn't too fond of them. However, Maria quite likes them and I can't blame her they are pretty nice. "Saph!Maria!Come over here!" Jerome shouted, Maria and I looked at each other with a confused look on our faces but we went over to them. "Hey do you wanna-" before Jerome could finish his sentence Mitch butted in "Wanna come and hang out with us after school" Jerome gave Mitch a smirk and that kind of confused me. Before I could say anything Maria replied with "Sure we've got nothing to do after school where should we meet you guys?" I just stood there kind of smiling because I was trying not to laugh. "Meet us outside Starbucks and we'll show you where we'll go from there okay?" Mitch said "Okay!" Maria and I said in unison.

~Lunch Break~

It was lunch break and Maria, Emerald, Amber and I were sitting at the table. Believe it or not Emerald is actually my cousin and she's very kind! She has shoulder length black hair with an Emerald green fringe. What about Amber you ask? Amber was the first friend I met at nursery. She had thick long, chocolate brown hair and she had no crazy colours in her hair like us, but she was planning on dying it orange seeing as Amber gems are orange.

We were sitting at our lunch table chatting about very weird things. "So, I heard that you two are gonna hang out with Mitch, Jerome and them lot?" Amber said with a mischievous grin on her face. "Yep, we're gonna hang out at Starbucks" I replied with. I knew Maria really liked them because Maria was blushing.

As we were getting up from the table Jerome, Mitch, Lachlan and Preston came over and something that really baffled me (but also made me die of laughter) was the fact that Preston was wearing pink heart sunglasses and he said "how you doing?!" In the funniest voice ever I laughed so much and so did everyone else. After we all calmed down and stopped laughing and it was awkwardly quiet. To break the silence Mitch said "Oh yeah guys I just remembered, Ashley, Annie, Rob and Mat (Again, ring any bells? :3) are also gonna be there with us" I nodded my head and walked away.

We still had another 30 minutes of lunch break. I went up to my locker and got my phone out because I left it there during third hour and as I open my locker I feel a tap on my shoulder I turned around to be face to face with Mitch. I took a step back since we were so close "Hey what's up Mitch?" I asked. "Oh nothing I just wanted to scare you" he laughed and then said "No but seriously, I was wondering if you have a car because we aren't going to fit 10 people in one car!" "Yep, so who's going to be in my car then?"I replied with. "Probably the 3 other girls and we haven't decided which boy is gonna be in the other car because there's 6 boys and 4 girls" "okay then" I smiled as I said that and went off to hang out with the girls.