Star Hill

I knew I had picked the best people for this prank because Zarah, Ezzy, Abbie and I make the greatest team. Zarah has the ideas- She's a sucker for pranking people and she pranks everyone day and night! Abbie has the supplies- I swear this gal has everything at her house, from spray paint to straight out weapons. Ezzy has the stamina- This bitch is sneaky as fuck and she could probably take your clothes without you even noticing. What about me you ask? I have the organization- I can easily organise anything into a badass plan and carry it out. We're like the best team when it comes to pranking.

~End of School~

Me and The girls were planning to meet up tomorrow morning at Zarah's house-- she doesn't live with anyone but her brother and older sister, her Father passed away and her Mother just left them. I decided to go somewhere. I drove down to Star Hill I hadn't been there since the trip with...Mitchell... However I just wanted somewhere quiet to chill for a bit I was just about to sit on the porch of the abandoned house until I saw...Them. Mitch, Jerome, Matt and Rob were there. I hid behind a tree and listened to their conversation. "Look, we need to get Reagan out of the way, because apparently he likes Saph." Mitch said. What? Reagan likes ME? Reagan's basically the class seducer, he has girls at his feet but he never goes out with them. He has blonde hair that's always gelled up, kind of like Tristan Evans' hair. "There's no way we can let Reagan fall for her" Jerome says. "Hey how about this, we call Reagan down here right now and just subtly talk him out of Sapphire" Matt says. "We'll need to exaggerate a bit." Rob says as Matt gets his phone out. Damn. This is...shocking to say the least. Matt put his phone on speaker phone so everyone can hear.

(M=Matt R=Reagan)

M: Hey Reagan

R: Oh hey what's up mate?

M: Not much, I was just wondering do you mind coming down to Star Hill? To hang out with me, Rob, Mitch and Jerome of course.

R: Yeah sure

M: Great!

R: See you in about... 10 minutes

M: Bye

Reagan hung up on Matt

~15 Mins Later~

"Hey! Sorry I took so long, there was a bit of traffic" Reagan says. "Nah it's alright" Mitch says as he starts to walk near the tree. "Come on let's sit near here" Mitch says. SITTING DOWN RIGHT OPPOSITE WHERE I'M HIDING. I just hope they don't notice I'm here.

After a lot of small talk they finally bring up the subject of crushes. Great. "Hey Reagan, do you like have a crush on anyone at school perhaps?" Rob asks. "Uhm..There is...one girl I really like..." Reagan replies, obviously very nervous. "Who?!" Mitch asks excitedly. "S-Sapphire..." He replies. By this point my cheeks must be red as fuck. "Seriously? She's a waster!" Jerome says. Me? A waster? More like Mitchell the waster! "N-no she's not...You don't know her as well as I do..." Reagan replies. "Wait there's something...behind this tree." Matt says. Shit I think to myself. They stand up and see me. Reagan's eyes widen and his cheeks blush. That's kind of...cute. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" Mitch yells. At that point I wanted to just die. Reagan just looked down in embarrassment. "I came here to just relax but you guys were here and I happened toy hear your conversation..." I reply. "Reagan why would you fall for a bitch like this?!" Jerome says. "Sh-she's..not a bitch" Reagan whispers under his breath. "Oh really? Okay fine have your alone time with her" Mitch says as he pushes Reagan into me, pushing me back a little bit too. Then they left. It's just me and Reagan. "Y-yeah it's true I like you..." He admits. "If you don't like me that's fine...I understand" He says. I pull him into a hug. He's so warm and cuddly. "I think you're kind of...cool actually!" I say. "R-really?" "Yeah" I smile. We hugged for a few minutes and we were silent but the sound of the wind filled the space. Then he leant in. The feeling was so...magical! Our lips touched and it was so enchanting.

A/N

So that was an eventful chapter! Also, sorry I haven't been posting at all lately. I've been a bit busy with Christmas and all but I've made it one of my new years resolutions to finish this book by the end of February, although I doubt I will because I just have so much I want to write into this book that I have limit myself. We'll see how that new years resolution will go.

Toodles~TOFFG