Memories

Mitch was staring at me.....huh?

I took a quick glance at him and then drew my attention to Maria. "Sapphire Imma go to ze restroom be back in a few minutes!" She said as got up from her seat and approached the door. I looked back to see Mitch....with my songbook, crap. I snatched the book from his clasp and put it in my bag. "Jeez overprotective much?" He said as Charlotte laughed a little, trying to keep a straight face. "Jeez nosy much?" I said giving him a death stare. He looked as if he was gonna punch me again, But Lachlan came over and grabbed his wrist before Mitch could hurt me. Lachlan and I smiled at each other. "Oh little Lachy protecting Saddo Saph?" He said chuckling at himself. "Oh little Mitchy being a Bitchy?" I said, mocking his Canadian accent. He glared at me with evil eyes and walked away, as 2nd hour was starting.

~Time Skip To After school cuz why not~

I rushed back home with Will and I ran into Jerome, of course with his girlfriend, Louise. "Oh hey saph, I heard about what happened with you and Mitch today, Are you alright?" he said worry filling both of their eyes. "Yeah I'm fine!" I said smiling like normal! "Haha okay then" Jerome said as he crossed the road with Louise.

Will and I came home to Claire on the couch doing FA. "I see you're back!" She said, getting up from her seat. "CHEF SAPPHIRE MODE!!!" I said as I ran to the kitchen making food.

We planned out a nice afternoon and we were going to play some video games (or as I call them, Vidja Games :3) like Tekken Tag Tournament Two and Street fighter.

~Time Skip To 11pm~

After many, many battles, we went to our rooms to get some sleep. My head was hurting and my stomach really hurt so I went to the bathroom to check if it was alright and I lifted up my top (this is awkward o-o) and looked at my stomach. There was a giant bruise there, no wonder it hurt so much. I tried to close my eyes and sleep....I remember when me and Mitch first met....

~FlashBack~

I skated down the park on my purple skateboard and fell over "ow...." I muttered under my breath as I looked at my knee...it was bleeding. A guy skated towards me, he had lovely light brown hair, and was wearing a grey and yellow jacket. "need some help?" He said as he crouched down to look at my knee. "Uh yeah thanks...." I said as I tried to get up. "You should stay put you hurt yourself pretty bad I'll get a bandage" The boy said looking into my Bright, Sapphire Blue eyes, As I looked into his sparkling Caramel eyes. "Oh and....My name's Mitchell" He said smiling as I smiled back, My heart racing.

~End Of Flashback~

We were about 10 and I remember the day I met him I fancied him...After all this years this is what he has turned into. A monster. He helped me out so much that day but, today he hurt me....a lot....I cried myself to sleep.

~Sapphires Dream~

(I know so many italics :3) I woke up in a hospital,even though my eyes were blurry, I could see 3 figures 2 of them seemed to be male....and one female. "Sapphire! You're awake" a British accent said, definitely Maria's voice. "I'm sorry Sapphire I'm so sorry" A Canadian accent said, definitely Mitch. I felt someone grab my hand, I couldn't tell who though because my eyes were still blurry. My vision finally cleared up and Mitch was clutching my hand. "Sapphire I'm so sorry for what I did!" Mitch said, sobbing gently. "What....?" I muttered, feeling confused. "You probably don't remember but, Mitch knocked you out and you were in a coma for a month" Lachlan said looking worried. "A month?! I said, whilst being helped by Mitch to sit up. (I ship it <3 XD) Then Maria started shaking my head "Get up".

~End of Sapphires Dream~

"Get up!" Will said shaking my head. "You Motherfucker!" I said hitting him with a pillow. "Haha get up itsa SCHOOOL TIME" He said trying to do an Italian accent. "I was half expecting you to say ITSA ME MARIO" we chuckled.

As Will left the room I started getting changed for school.