Maria's new enemy

As we were walking to school, something came into my mind which...baffled me. Last night Rob said "go get her Mitch" but he didn't know about Maria liking Mitch because when they disappeared to go...'kiss' Rob,Mat,Lachlan and Preston didn't know where Mitch and Maria were, so either they were acting dumb to make it unnoticeable to the girls and Mat told them or Rob was talking about another girl? Agh I'm so confused! "Saph wake up you're gonna run into the lamppost!" Maria said giggling quietly. I immediately stopped daydreaming and said "uh, what?" "She must've been daydreaming about us boys don't you think?" Preston said, with a mischievous grin on his face. "No I wasn't..." I said quietly still puzzled by what happened last night. "What's up with you?" Maria asked kindly. "nothing!" I said a bit more smiley.

We eventually made it to school and it was 8:34 we had half an hour til first hour started because it starts at 9:00. "Hey Maria,Annie,Ashley over here!" Lizzie said smiling happily. Lizzie was a kind, gentle and funny girl. She had Pastel pink hair and bold eyes.(ring a bell?! I'm so clever :3) Maria, Annie and Ashley rushed over to Lizzie who was standing with her friends, Yammy and Lauren. Wait she called every girl over except me? Hm, perhaps it's something between them.

Aside from that there was a new girl at school, I think her name is Mitty. She had Blue hair just like me and she seemed a bit lost so I came up to her, "Hey you alright?" I asked. "Yeah I'm new..." She replied, "yeah I figured that" I said smiling. "My names Mitty, and by the way I love your blue hair! and you are?" she introduced, "haha I'm Sapphire and I love your blue hair as well!". We chatted and found out we had many similarities and weird things about us! Just as went off to our lockers the bell rang, it was First hour.

~First Hour~

First Hour I had Maths with Lachlan,Mitch,Amber,Mitty,Tiffany, Jerome and a bunch of other students that I didn't really know. Mitch and Jerome sat in front of me and Mitty. "who are those guys in front of us saph?" Mitty said as we were waiting for the teacher to arrive. "those guys are Mitch and Jerome they're some of my friends" I said smiling. "I heard my name?!" Jerome said as they turned around to look at us "haha sorry I was telling Mitty who you were she's a new student!" I replied. "nice to meet you Mitty!" Mitch said slightly blushing. "You too" Mitty said,also blushing. It seemed they had a thing for each other and it was adorable!..but if Mitch fancies Mitty then....what about Maria?I tried to keep it off my mind and focus.

~Le Time Skip To Lunch~

I sat down on my usual table with Emerald,Amber, and Maria. "Hey Mitty wanna come sit with us?" I asked seeing as she didn't really know where to sit "sure!" She came cover to our table and sat down hesitantly. Maria didn't seem as happy as always and she tried not to look at Mitty, did Maria not like Mitty because Mitch liked her? I was so confused as to what was happening. "Hey what's up with you Maria?" I asked as we ate our lunch. "Oh nothing" Maria replied with a slightly depressed tone in her voice. Mitch came over and said "Hey guys" and he seemed happier than ever. Maria simply ignored him and fiddled with her food. Something was definitely wrong. "Hey babe what's up" Mitch said kissing Maria's forehead. All our eyes widened and Maria pushed Mitch away. "you girls seem surprised? Oh yeah me and Maria are dating!" Mitch said smiling. Our eyes widened even more and even though I knew about them dating it was still surprising. Maria picked up her lunch and walked away, perhaps...she didn't like Mitch because He blushed when he first met Mitty. "what's up with her?" Mitch asked worryingly. "I dunno we asked and she just said nothing" Amber said with a puzzled look on her face as Mitty tried to look away.

"guys I'm gonna go see what's up with Maria." I said as I walked to the school corridors which was where Maria was. "Hey Maria what's up?" "Mitty...." "what do you mean...Mitty?" I guess I was kinda right Maria doesn't like Mitty. "didn't you hear what happened between them?!...Mitty and Mitch kissed...I hate them both" Maria said, my eyes widened "oh..." I didn't really know how to reply to that.

We had twenty minutes left of Lunch so I went to the school grounds and chilled out underneath the trees. As I sat down on my phone I looked up and saw Lachlan and Preston run up towards me "Hey Saph!" Preston said enthusiastically. We sat down and chatted for ages...