Sickening

I took Lachlan to the first aid room. "Hey Saph, you realise lunch is almost over and I don't want you to get in trouble." Lachlan said. "Bitch please, I'm usually late for classes, and plus you're bleeding!" I said knocking on the first aid door. "Come in" The first aider said.

~Time Skip because I can't be bothered~

As I walked home on my own (Because William has Clubs to attend), and ran into Jerome. He wasn't with Louise like usual, it was just him. We just looked at each other awkwardly. He walked past me like he didn't notice me and I did the same. Ugh Mitch just had to do that to me. Now Louise hates me and Jerome's acting really awkward around me. I walked home and came home to Claire, on the sofa as usual. "Hey what's up?" she said looking directly at me. I explained everything that happened. "Oh my oh my! You need to get revenge!" Claire said, making a pop tart. "Perhaps I will."

~Time Skip because like always I'm lazy~

I woke up and light was seeping through the windows. I began to get ready to go to the dreaded place. School. I really can't stand school any more, it sickens me. I got to school and Mitch, Preston, Tyler, Adam, Ashley and Erin (Shout out!! :D follow her on Twitter @lesterllama) were standing in front of my Locker, on purpose. "Oh look who appeared out of the blue!" Mitch said glaring into my soul. I pushed him to the floor and opened my locker "Shut up bitch..." I muttered under my breath and then left. Mitch got up and went up to me and grabbed me by my shirt. He let go because Ashley came over and stopped him. "Calm down babe" Ashley said (#MASHLEY). Wait...Babe?! They made out in the corridor and I pretended to puke and walked away.

I AM SOOOOOOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GUYS!!! School has been pretty stressful for me these days so I haven't updated in a while!