Fuck my life

I got changed and walked to school with Will, again. "Hey Saph if uh...Mitch does anything to you tell me okay?" He said. "Haha Will I am capable of taking care of myself, but okay!" I said looking at him. It took a while but we finally got to school.

As I got to school everyone stared at me....what? Everyone was just staring at me, I tried to ignore it and just go to my locker. "And yes that's right, Sapphire Jones is dating Jerome Aceti!!!And there's a picture to prove it" a Canadian accent said......MITCHELL!!! He had a microphone in one hand and a picture in the other....it must've been photoshopped...."SAPPHIRE! How could you I thought we were friends!" Louise said, Slapping me. Everyone laughed and I knew if I told Louise she wouldn't believe me. No one ever believes me. "How does it feel Sapphire hurting your own friend?" Mitch said, with his microphone turned on so everyone could hear him. I just stood there...Tears filling my eyes. "Aww poor Sapphire gonna cry? It's what you deserve!" Mitch said, still holding his microphone. I ran. To the meeting spot. Maria, Emerald and Amber were already there. "Sapphire do you know what happened?!" Maria said noticing the tears. "Mitch Photoshopped you and Jerome kissing! Don't listen to him!" Amber said, her arm around my neck. "I never did anything to him...why's he doing this to me?" I asked looking down at my shoes. "It's cuz he's a two-timing, heart breaking bitch!" Emerald said her arm around my neck as well. "Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes I am going to kill you!" I said, slightly clenching my fists. "Do it, he deserves it...fucking bastard thinks he can hurt my friends." Maria said. "ugh first hour....I have Maths with Mitch...." I said, looking up at the sapphire sky.

~First Hour~

I went to my class and everyone just stared at me. My desk was next to Mitchell's....great. We were waiting for the teacher to come and I saw Jerome in the corner, his head on his desk. "Oh Sapphire who ya gonna kiss now? Or are you just gonna make out with Jerome?" Mitch said with a devilish look on his face. Everyone laughed except me and Jerome, I simply sat there and didn't reply at all. "Mitch why do you kee-" before Lachlan could finish his sentence Ms. Cox, the maths teacher, came in and told us all to settle down.

Seriously Fuck my life.

~Time Skip to Lunch~

I sat with Maria, Emerald and Amber, as usual. I just realized there's a new kid at our school, some boy named Derek....Reminds me of my old boyfriend.... He came over and he had Thick black hair that almost covered his left eye. "Hi I'm Derek Munroe." He said staring at me. I widened my eyes....

DEREK?!