Blushing Too Much

~After school~

It's 5pm and I was standing outside waiting for everyone else to arrive and only Maria, Annie,Ashley and I were there. We were chilling out by my car near Starbucks. As we were chatting about the most random things ever, we see Mitch's car come by and the funniest thing was that Preston was sitting on Lachlan's lap and we all died of laughter. They open the window "how's it going pretty ladies?!" Mitch says as he chuckles. "Lachlan you seem to be loving the big baaaabbyyyyy on your lap!" Annie says with a smirk on her face "Probably in love with the baby!" I said as I giggled with the other girls. They all got out of their car and laughed.

"Well girlies which hot boy do you want in your car" Lachlan said with a smirk on his face. Maria started blushing again and it seemed Ashley, Annie and I had the same thoughts because we grinned at each other. "Before we decide which boy is gonna be in our car, where exactly are we going?" Ashley asked. "Well that's a secret between the Chauffeurs (Mitch and Sapphire)" Mitch said as he smiled at me and I smiled back. "Wait a sec someone's texting me"

I look at who's texting me and it's Amber

(A=Amber S=Sapphire)

A: Hey where the fuck are you?!

S: I told you at lunch when we were at school XD

A: Oh ffs I forgot XD

S: You dumbass XD

A: Why do we use the face XD So much??

S: idfk but I'm gonna go now

A: What so you can snog the boys ;)

S: stfu before I slap you

A: I know you like at least one of them :3

S: Yeah I do like them and?

A: hehe :)

S: I'm gonna go now bai

A: Bai

As I look up from my phone I see that Mitch is leaning onto me reading my texts. WAIT he was reading my texts

O-O "Mitch what the hell are you doing?" I said slightly ticked off but in a friendly way "Nice chats saph!" He said as he winked at me,mimicking a small air kiss... My cheeks went a deep pink and he could see that.

"Soooo I volunteer Lachlan to go in Saphs car!" Preston said grinning "No way I think Preston should!" Lachlan said jokingly "Who thinks Lachlan should go in the car with Saph?Say Ok if you think so!" Preston yelled. "Ok" Jerome,Mitch,Rob and Mat said in unison. So it was official Lachlan was gonna be in our car.