Tears

His lips brushed against mine as he stroked my cheeks. He had such a gentle touch and his lips were soft and warm. It was like we were in our own bubble of bliss. He had his arms around my waist and I had my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss. "So do you really like me?" He whispered into my ear. "Of course, but of all the girls why do you like me? Why not Charlotte or Ashley?" I ask. "I don't like them. And you're different and that's what I like about you. How you're always so ecstatic and bright and how you smile and laugh. It's cute." He replies, His cheeks were rose red by this point. "Ha...You're cute when you blush" I counter. He embraces me into a hug and I could just melt in his arms at that point. I breathe in his intoxicating vanilla scent. He kissed me on the forehead and held me even closer to him. I could feel his hot peppermint breath on my neck. "Do you know how long I've loved you?" He whispered into my ear. "Ever since I first met you in middle school when we were ten." He continued. "And now, you're probably the only thing I have to love!" He adds as he breaks the hug, But his arms still around my waist. Tears start to form in his eyes. "Wh-Why?" I asked. It was strange, I never expected a boy like him, so strong and someone that acted tough to cry right in front of me. "M-my dad left me when I was younger and my mum started dating another guy and eventually she got married to him. But when she got married to him that's when he started to show his bad side. He started to beat me and my sister if we ever did anything wrong. He said I was a waste of space and that I was a pathetic excuse for a boy and I'm a waster, a loser just like my dad." He said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "You're the reason I wanted to live. I would always go to school because you would always cheer me up. But once my Step-dad started to beat me...I-I cut..." He held his arm at and rolled up his sleeve. I couldn't believe it. There were scars upon scars on his arm. "H-he would never let me go out, in fact I always had to sneak out. And I sneaked out today". The story he just told me, struck me. It was saddening and I couldn't stop myself from tearing up.

"Reagan...Why didn't you tell me? Or anyone in general." I ask. "I just couldn't, I didn't have the courage to." Reagan said, caressing my cheek. Then a car pulled up. "Reagan Jake Hayden! What did I tell you about sneaking out?!" The bold, dark figure said as he grabbed Reagan by his neck. It was his step father.

"Get back" Reagan mouths at me. "And who's she? Is she that stupid gal you were talkin' 'bout?!" Reagan's step father yells, as he starts to approach me with Reagan in his grasp. "No, just leave her alone she's just a friend." Reagan says trying to protect me. "Humf...You're a worthless piece of shit." He says as he throws Reagan at the big oak tree. Suddenly a tall feminine figure came out of the car holding a child "STOP THAT THIS INSTANT GREG" The black haired woman said. Reagan's step father drags his, what I'm assuming to be Mother and sister, into the car an they drive off, leaving Reagan to be dazed. I kissed him on the cheek and called 999 because he looked like he broke a few bones there and there was pools of blood dripping from his arm.

A/N

Heyyyyyyyy, I know you must be shocked because I uploaded a chapter the day after I uploaded another one. Weird right? Anyways I wanna know, would you guys like it if I alternated between POV's? Because so far this book has been written in fully Sapphire's POV and I wasn't sure if you guys would like it. Tell me! Well that's it for now!

Toodles~TOFFG